Thermaltake Level 10 GT

I recently acquired a Thermaltake Level 10 GT in trade for some hard drives, and unfortunately I found a better fit for my WCing setup and this needs to go. It was never used by me...in fact, I just received it in the mail today.

Item:
Thermaltake Level 10 GT (VN10001W2N).
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...sp=Cat_Computer-Case-_-YTVideo-_-YT11-133-188

Condition:
Used (very minor cosmetic and technical blemishes)
Otherwise, the case is in great condition. It comes with all of the accessories, sans two front 5.25" bay covers. The case itself is really nice, swing open door, built in fan controller and USB 3.0 (with 20 pin header). Also has a built in fan LED controller, allowing you to cycle through the colors or turn off LED's completely. Case comes with all the original fans (230mm front, 230mm side, 230mm top, 140mm rear), and ALL the intake fans have a removable filter, even the PSU has a slide out filter! The wire management in this case is some of the best I've ever seen, and the 5 hotswap hard drive trays are badass!

All the issues are minor and looking at the case you'd never know. I was just being thorough. The case really is in great shape, it even has the plastic cover on the window and all the I/O and control panels. It comes in the original box too! :thup:

Price:
$150 obo, local pickup in SoCal (San Diego, 92128). I'm willing to drive up to 50 miles to deliver the case, or we can work out other arrangements if you're a bit farther away.
If you are local to my zip, and would like to inspect the case in person, we can arrange that too (must be local for inspections, I won't drive to far if you're not buying).
I am also open to trades for socket 1155 items, such as a mobo, i5 2500k or similar, and DDR 3. I'm very flexible and willing to deal, so PM your offers.

Payment:
Cash on delivery, non-cc Paypal, or Amazon Payments are all accepted. Heat is in my sig.

If you have any questions or would like to arrange an inspection/delivery please PM me. Pictures will be posted soon.

Thank you for looking.

*Pictures*
These are high res, so please take a close look. Case is in great shape as you can see in the pictures.

Here is the broken drive tray lock and the scratch at the rear. Note, drive tray is still completely functional, it just doesn't lock into place but can be manually locked with a screw.

Case is pending on another forum*** 1/27/12

Last edited:
TTT
Pictures posted. I'll do my best to accommodate any special picture requests, just PM me. Also willing to work out a deal on shipping if you aren't local.

Back