Thermaltake black friday

It looks like the database is back up. I bought a keyboard and mouse for a total of $63 shipped. It says my stuff will be shipped via UPS ground but it doesnt say shipped or have a tracking number.

i was going to get the element g then i got hit with the shipping, $33
I am not going to pay almost as much for shipping as for the item, that was futile

At least the database is back on-line. Can actually log in and see my order is in a 'charged' state.

Yea it was $50 for that mozart case during Cyber Monday.

I have a like new one sitting in its box with the media center and remote, its a cool case and I am working on what kind of mod to do to it.

geez my stuff still hasnt shipped. very poor service on thermaltake's part IMO. I orderd my stuff 9 days ago.

geez my stuff still hasnt shipped. very poor service on thermaltake's part IMO. I orderd my stuff 9 days ago.

It looks like they are shipping orders on a priority basis. Mine was ordered on 11/22/11 but I decided to call them anyway on Monday and spoke to the most Chinese man that ever lived in America. Seems they were on Vacation from the 22nd to the 24th so the entire half week + weekend. They must have thousands of orders to go through. Coincedentally after getting him to verify my order, immediately after hanging up no more than 5 minutes later I got an email saying my order was shipped. So go ahead and call them, it doesn't hurt to check and was only on hold for about 3 minutes.

It looks like they are shipping orders on a priority basis. Mine was ordered on 11/22/11 but I decided to call them anyway on Monday and spoke to the most Chinese man that ever lived in America. Seems they were on Vacation from the 22nd to the 24th so the entire half week + weekend. They must have thousands of orders to go through. Coincedentally after getting him to verify my order, immediately after hanging up no more than 5 minutes later I got an email saying my order was shipped. So go ahead and call them, it doesn't hurt to check and was only on hold for about 3 minutes.

I'm pretty sure I spoke to the same guy, lol!
I also ordered on the 22nd. My order still says it's on HOLD status.
He assures me it will process as soon as they clear up all the BF and CM sales.
WTF.

hmm...I've ordered a mechanical keyboard on Nov 22nd and got a shipping notice on Nov 30th. Mine should be here Tuesday.

hmm...I've ordered a mechanical keyboard on Nov 22nd and got a shipping notice on Nov 30th. Mine should be here Tuesday.

My order placed on Nov.22, was finally billed to my credit card on Dec.03... just today got a shipping notice (Dec.06), but tracking number shows they only created the ticket and UPS has yet to actually receive the package. WTF.

2 weeks just to get an order out the door. Unacceptable.

My order placed on Nov.22, was finally billed to my credit card on Dec.03... just today got a shipping notice (Dec.06), but tracking number shows they only created the ticket and UPS has yet to actually receive the package. WTF.

2 weeks just to get an order out the door. Unacceptable.

same garbage here. Horrible customer service in my opinion. I will never buy a thermaltake product again.

I got my Frio yesterday, its larger than I thought it would be. Actual shipping time was about 3days + a weekend.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order. Unfortunately, while processing your order, due to inventory error that we found ST0010U external enclosure is not available.

We may replace the item with ST0007Z Black, or we may remove the item from your order and refund you the item. Please let us know your decision, thanks.

ST0007Z
http://thermaltakeusa.com/Product.aspx?C=1434&ID=1812

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Jim Wang
Thermaltake USA
LUXA2 USA

Again I say, WTF...

ST0010U is a desktop 3.5" external enclosure with eSATA, for sale price of $19.99. The item they offer as substitute is a portable 2.5" enclosure that was on sale for $9.99 and USB only (I know because I bought one of those already on the same order... hmmm, if I wanted 2 of them I think I would have ordered TWO of them grrrr)

Last edited:
Again I say, WTF...

ST0010U is a desktop 3.5" external enclosure with eSATA, for sale price of $19.99. The item they offer as substitute is a portable 2.5" enclosure that was on sale for $9.99 and USB only (I know because I bought one of those already on the same order... hmmm, if I wanted 2 of them I think I would have ordered TWO of them grrrr)

Thermaltake is really screwing themselves with this fiasco. Your not supposed to offer someone a worse product when you mess up, your supposed to offer a better one.

My chassis (a30) finally showed up. For b-stock, it was in really good shape.

My chassis (a30) finally showed up. For b-stock, it was in really good shape.

I have been buying ThermalTake "B-stock" for 2 or 3 years. Always received items that look 99% brand new. Never any damage or defects. I think the worst I ever received was a case that you could tell someone had mounted drives into before they returned it. For 50% savings, I wasn't overly concerned, lol.

got my xaser VI today. It's a beast of a case for $100 shipped.

All aluminum too. Might try to figure out a way to get rid of those TT decals though

Last edited:
I am loving my Meka, very hefty keyboard and my first mechanical cherry. Why didn't I have one of these back in my Counter-Strike days :mad: Refurb with not a scatch, original packaging, no accessories just the keyboard + drivers(?) CD.

Also got 2 Frio's, opened one for a build last night and it looked great, original packaging except the bag holding the screws had some holes in it and a few fell out. Also no instruction manual (wasn't hard to figure out though) nor was there any thermal grease supplied. The contact plate had a few outer scratches and it looked like it has gone through some sort of buffing process and it was covered by what looked like some torn off napkin. Other than that the heatsink was in acceptable condition and packaging. Using it now to cool off an i7 2600k at 4ghz and getting 35c idle on some OCZ Freeze. Didn't do a load test yet as it was already late enough last night.

Also got an A30 and A60 both great cases, refurb and still in excellent condition. Although the PSU that came with the A60 was scratched up pretty bad but not like I was going to use it anyway.

liking the keyboard but it's kind of cramped. i expected it to be a lot bigger and having a hard time getting used to the minimized backspace and lack of windows key :(

keys feel great though

Yea it was $50 for that mozart case during Cyber Monday.

WTF I miss that deal, I have 2 x TX here and I love it, Look at the pic , a quad rad fit perfectly , and on the second pic , look at all the ventilation

rad.jpg

col.jpg

Well, just to update... I replied to TT rep that I didn't feel their offer was at all acceptable, and offered an alternative product substitution. He responded promptly and agreed to my offer.

It's nice to see a company still willing to maintain customer satisfaction. :)

Back