The works....Beware 56k-ers High-Res images

Finsta

Gawd
You shall see why I asked for a wires clean-up tutorial...I don't have any money for extra stuff like rounded cables and all...
It's a typical case and all....
Specs are:
P4 2.8GHZ 800mhz Version "C" with HT enabled
1gb of Kingston HyperX PC3500 Dual-Channel RAM running in Dual-Channel mode
160gb Maxtor Serial ATA drive
SB Audigy 2 OEM
The evil ASUS Radeon A9800XT
Giga-Byte 8KNXP with DPS2 Module Installed
Logitech Z680 Speakers
LiteOn JLMS XJ-HD166S 16x DVD-ROM Drive
LiteOn LTR-52327S 52x32x52x CDRW
Aspire X-Pider Black Case
--------------------------------
Extra Cr@p:
iPod 20gb on USB2 used as MP3 Player and Backup device
Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 Scanner
Viewsonic A90f+ 19" CRT Monitor

IM000028Resize.jpg

IM000044Resize.jpg

IM000030Resize.jpg

IM000045Resize.jpg

IM000035Resize.jpg

Trying to find image hosting...I require image hosting desperately...

No kidding man.... damn! Tha'ts some awesome wiring you've got in that baby! ;)
Wiring really isn't that tough. I'm no wiring genius or anything, but as long as you can hide them behind the MB, the MB tray or even around the edges of your case, you're pretty much set.

As we say in my 3D animation class, "It's all about the hack" - if you can make it so that the audience can't see, or will never notice your screw ups, you've got it made :D (of course, this saying has a limit though)

I see the pics just fine.

That is some ugly wiring! :eek:

BTW, I'll skip the far-too-easy joke about the kleenex on the desk. ;)

Edit: I'm using Opera, maybe that has to do with it.

Look, I thought it was a pain in the ass to right-click on each image, then find the image location, then copy and paste it into the address bar for each image, so I decided to do everybody a favor and provide direct links for easy viewing. Now what part of what I did cause you to give me that rude comment?

Originally posted by xonik
Look, I thought it was a pain in the ass to right-click on each image, then find the image location, then copy and paste it into the address bar for each image, so I decided to do everybody a favor and provide direct links for easy viewing. Now what part of what I did cause you to give me that rude comment?

I thought he was talking to jamezzz122

Ah, this is all very funny. When I posted the direct links, the pictures loaded fine. So I read before I posted. Of course, right now the pictures still load for me because they are locally cached, but who knows, they might be down. It's also somewhat amusing to think that Finsta could have quoted me on jamezzz122's behalf, or he could have been talking to me. It's all very ambiguous.

[LOL] guy seriously it isnt that hard. take your cables run them behind the tray you mount your motherboard on. only pull out the cable your using next to the section you need to plug it in to. You cvan use garbage bag tie straps behind the motherboard tray to bind them down and under your desk. Thats just one big cry to take the window out of your case [/LOL]

Yeah but there is a problem...The X-Pider case's tray isn't a proper size to do that. The tray even blocks the other side of the hd cage.

fugly premod

get a plain door (front and side) then mod it into ur own image

ok, what am I missing, it looks like you just threw parts in a premod, did not even atemp to clean up the cables and took pics. are you asking for idea, or is there some mod I'm not seeing???

i see no difference, either don't care and have them every where, or hide them, don't push them around and call it "cleaner"

also, i still don;t see what you did to the case...

Back