The unW00T, Newegg's Shellshockers

ow $199?... and it's a crappy TN. That's expensive for a 19".
Only $50-$100 more and you can get that 24" Soyo from Officemax everyone keeps linking to.

shows up in cart as 159.99 w/free shipping to me

shows up in cart as 159.99 w/free shipping to me
They must have fixed it, I see the 159 and free shipping now too. Still a luke arm deal. 19" were so 3 years ago.

Same price (except +tax) for a 22" at your local B&M officemax =/
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1296494

Still though, after the string of 250-299 prices on the 24"ers that was around for so long, hard to think of recommending anything smaller.

Still though, after the string of 250-299 prices on the 24"ers that was around for so long, hard to think of recommending anything smaller.
Space limitations sir, lol.
Some of us live in 750sq ft apartments!

lol, such is the cost of living in one of the richest counties in America. :-(
But for 685 a month, I can't complain.

Where you live makes a rather large diffrence in the price. I'm in a large town/small city in pa and paying $450/mo for a 600sqft ground floor appartment (the same would get me ~900sqft in a 2nd floor location). My sister's going to school in brooklyn and says around her nieghborhood my apparment'd run upwards of $1000.

Where you live makes a rather large diffrence in the price. I'm in a large town/small city in pa and paying $450/mo for a 600sqft ground floor appartment (the same would get me ~900sqft in a 2nd floor location). My sister's going to school in brooklyn and says around her nieghborhood my apparment'd run upwards of $1000.

yeah NYC sucks balls if you want a place to live. I live with my parents and go to school, screw the high rent. And Brooklyn is nowhere near as bad an Manhattan; those guys have it hard :(

i couldnt live comfortably in less then a 1000sqft house. and even then i would want a basement i could finish off to double the space.

Back