The Outfit...demo released yet?

lesman

2[H]4U
Word on IGN and various forums was that "The Outfit" demo was supposed to be released today...anyone got it yet? I can't wait to try it out.

demo will be released anytime between Now and Monday says the creators. MS has the demo, they have been busy

theNoid said:
People need to relax and realize demos are perks.
:confused: Demo's are demos...developers want YOU to want THEIR games, hence why they release demos. :)

The demo is out! do download it from the marketplace!

What are your guys thoughts/impressions. Do you like it? Anyone play the new Ghost Recon game yet? If so, how does The Outfit stack up against it?

The user reviews of The Outfit are greatly mixed. I didn't get what I was expecting, it's not as good as I thought it would be. Some people think it's great, some think it's horrible.

I think mostly anyone would agree that GRAW is much, much better.

Does anyone else get reminded of Command and Conquers Renegade while playing this game? A few of the aspecs of it remind me of Renegade.

I think if might be purchasing this bad boy when it comes out.

I loved renegade's online play. Too bad its single player campaign was so bad.

I will probably pickup outfit too.

ClearM4 said:
I loved renegade's online play. Too bad its single player campaign was so bad.

I will probably pickup outfit too.

Yeah I thought Renegade's online play dominated as well. I played that online religiously for about 3 years. Best online experience I have ever had! I will most likely be picking up The Outfit as well! I'll see you online on Tues or Wed of next week then!

[BB] Rick James said:
What are your guys thoughts/impressions. Do you like it? Anyone play the new Ghost Recon game yet? If so, how does The Outfit stack up against it?

I just downloaded the demo, and I really love The Outfit. I'm honestly really sick of WW2 games, but this is a fresh approach. I love the arcade and action feel that this game gives to the WW2 theme. It almost feels like playing a WW2 version of Gauntlet. The downside is that those developers should be ashamed of the graphics as they seriously suck ass. I can't believe that a developer would release a game with such terrible graphics in this day and age. Those graphics look like they could run on the original xbox. However, the gameplay wins and i'm definately picking this game up at the first chance it becomes available for $50. This game is worth $50, but definately not $60 because the graphics are so bad. On the plus side, the frame rates are really good, and that's just as important as the latest in graphics.

junehhan said:
I just downloaded the demo, and I really love The Outfit. I'm honestly really sick of WW2 games, but this is a fresh approach. I love the arcade and action feel that this game gives to the WW2 theme. It almost feels like playing a WW2 version of Gauntlet. The downside is that those developers should be ashamed of the graphics as they seriously suck ass. I can't believe that a developer would release a game with such terrible graphics in this day and age. Those graphics look like they could run on the original xbox. However, the gameplay wins and i'm definately picking this game up at the first chance it becomes available for $50. This game is worth $50, but definately not $60 because the graphics are so bad. On the plus side, the frame rates are really good, and that's just as important as the latest in graphics.

I agree. The graphics are not top notch, but the game play is very fun. I will also be getting this bad boy when it comes out.

Back