The Official MVN [H]orde|Race (UD)

Kvothe

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2006
K guys, the signups are done, and everything is set.

The numbers are tabulated, and I will be posting the initial spreadsheet here sometime this afternoon.

Use this thread to discuss anything related to the UD race, and get out there and get some more boxen working on this project!

Any questions, let me or K* know! :D

Good luck to all who enter... lets give them f@h guys some "points" to contend with ;)

As promised, here are the current entries and standings. Results will be updated every Monday and Thursday around noon EST.

ud7jk.jpg

Hmm, Guess I have to many points :p, but good luck to u guys and maybe we can get to #9!

I'm thinking one of two things are gonna happen-

1. Nothing.

2. It's gonna get ugly as hell. Rouge_Jedi/Unhappy_Mage, Oldbenwa and some folding god named Kicking[H]Oldbenwa-s-butt all duking it out with the other two kicking who ever falls down first.

I know one thing is gonna happen-

1. Kicking[H]Oldbenwa-s-butt (aka Mary) is gonna fall on his (aka her) butt and get ran over by Rogue, Carnival, Drucifer, and Oldbenwa.

Oldbenwa

ppD's:
Oldbenwa: 862
Marty: 746
rogue_jedi: 442
Carnival_Forces: 412
Drucifer: 207

:eek: i gotta ramp up production if i want to catch Ben, he's going 2x as fast as me. not good. Drucifer, where are the b0rgs?

Ahhh one loves the talking of smack... good stuff. Just remember, no hitting below the belt, keep it clean. <Mills Lane>"Let's get it on!"</Mills Lane>

Alright, I need some input for you guys, normally I'd be posting an update right now, but as grid.org has been down, and none of you have been able to get work there isn't much point. What I am wondering is if, in light of this development, would you guys like to restart things next monday in the hope that they stay up and running, or would you prefer to continue on even through this downtime. Let me know, and we'll get a course of action setup. - Thanks

My vote is just run it, and stick to the orginal 6 week period. It's just the nature of the beast, roll with is.

My second vote is you kick [H]Oldbenwa out of the contest for unsportsmanlike conduct.

marty9876 said:
My second vote is you kick [H]Oldbenwa out of the contest for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Now Marty, just because I'm whooping ya doesn't mean you have to start making accusations.

Oldbenwa

All, it appears the grid.org is finally back up, so I am going to give it 48 hours to get all of your results uploaded and all of their and hardfolding.com's stats updated. As I am getting ready for vacation this update on Sunday will be the Monday update also, and K* will be handling the Thursday update. Thanks for the patience!

Uh... I don't think Grid.org is up... still getting an "unable to connect" error.

Sorry aboutthe lack o points production... I was out of town for the last week and a half for my grandfather's funeral. :(

But now that I am back... look out!

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandfather, Drucifer, I lost my Grandmother about a month ago, so I know what you're going through.

Keep up the good fight!

Ben

I am starting to think it might not be a bad idea to wait until Monday, and reset everything there. We are losing valuable folding time! :)

Thanks, Ben, for the kind words.

***EDIT****

As of 12:09am, Grid.org appears to be back up. However, for how long is anyone's guess at this point...

Well it appears that there haven't been any updates on the status of grid.org since Friday. Have any of you guys gotten units to work on?

i can't really tell, all of my UDers are slllllow b0rgs, so the site downtime doesn't really matter to them :p

and my A64's motherboard died (finally, i hate you Chaintech), so i'm getting a new one for it (MSI K8N Neo Platinum :D) so hopefully it'll be back online soon (Tuesday).

Well p[H]ant0m said that grid was still down this am when I talked to him (before he rushed off to vegas... bastard...)

So no updates yet for UD... sorry guys.

I've been churning out WU since Sat. morning, don't know about this morning, though... not at home. However, it was up yesterday.

When I restarted one of my clients yesterday, it was able to send its old WU and receive a new one.

Hmm just checked hf.com and looks like there have been updates... I will get on this later today (after some work I need to do) and get something up for you guys :)

thanks for the heads up Drucifer

sorry for the delay, but did them both at once. things have been busy here...
also didnt notice that p[H] included rankings on the spreadsheet until after
i was done... but.. we can update that later

061405_ud.jpg

Hehehehe....

12 machines coming Thursday... all 2.0Ghz and higher.... I love it when my briother agrees to help me out....
biggrin.gif

bah... guess i'm not gonna win, then :p

i'm only running a 1.33 tbird. guess i should either switch my main box over, or at least limit the 1.33 to ligandfits. it is better at those.

eh. we'll see.

<- doesn't have access to many windows boxen :(

KodiakStar said:
Well p[H]ant0m said that grid was still down this am when I talked to him (before he rushed off to vegas... bastard...)

Mmmm.... dancing girls.... slot machines, and a broke folder. :D

Looks good guys, I'm glad to see grid.org got things running again. Hopefully they'll keep things up for the remainder of the contest.

Oldbenwa and I talk, we think it would be best to merge our two users for the rest of the race. Is this allowable per the rules?

marty9876 said:
Oldbenwa and I talk, we think it would be best to merge our two users for the rest of the race. Is this allowable per the rules?
no cheating!! j00 1337 ha><ors!!

marty9876 said:

Ummmmm, I changed my mind Marty...... I think I'll just whoop your arse.

Oldbenwa

Back