The Official [H]ard|Gaming Minecraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have adjusted the memory for Java and this is a different code then it was giving me.. I am going to switch it over to my other drive to see if that helps..

2013-03-17 18:44:17 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: gregtechmod.common.gui.GT_GUIContainer_Centrifuge
2013-03-17 18:44:30 [INFO] [STDOUT] Stopping!
2013-03-17 18:44:36 [INFO] [STDERR] Exception in thread "Thread-38" Exception in thread "Client read thread" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
2013-03-17 18:44:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] SoundSystem shutting down...
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x000000006dc1daf9, pid=3500, tid=2440
#
# JRE version: 6.0_21-b07
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (17.0-b17 mixed mode windows-amd64 )
# Problematic frame:
# V [jvm.dll+0x42daf9]
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# C:\Users\Babyblue\Desktop\hardForum\instances\Hardcraft1.01\minecraft\hs_err_pid3500.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
#
Minecraft exited with code 1.
Minecraft has crashed!

Can I get white listed? Been playing a bit lately and Id like to check you guys out.

Murdayne is my MC name..

I have adjusted the memory for Java and this is a different code then it was giving me.. I am going to switch it over to my other drive to see if that helps..

2013-03-17 18:44:17 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: gregtechmod.common.gui.GT_GUIContainer_Centrifuge
2013-03-17 18:44:36 [INFO] [STDERR] Exception in thread "Thread-38" Exception in thread "Client read thread" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
#
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x000000006dc1daf9, pid=3500, tid=2440
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (17.0-b17 mixed mode windows-amd64 )
# Problematic frame:
# V [jvm.dll+0x42daf9]
#
# C:\Users\Babyblue\Desktop\hardForum\instances\Hardcraft1.01\minecraft\hs_err_pid3500.log
#
#
Minecraft has crashed!

BB i had a ton of issues when i first tried the multimc. a few things that I did which seemed to work was:
1) right click the instance in multimc, change LWJGL to minecraft.
2) under settings, I gave minimum java 1024 and maximum 3072.
3) also under settings, java settings, JVM arguments add what is in the quotes "-XX:MaxPermSize=128m"

#
#
#
# Problematic frame:
# V [jvm.dll+0x42daf9]
#
#
#
Minecraft has crashed!
Have you tried java 1.7? Been using it and I haven't had any problems. Just make sure to disable the browser plugin :p

Some mod and config updates to the server. Updated client pack here.

Just extract the contents into the MultiMC instances folder as usual. Copying over settings and keybinds from the old instance, uh, I don't know. I'm sure there's a way. LOL.

Last edited:
I figured I would toss my hat in and say it is not working for me either with the latest ubuntu 12.10 useing the newest lwjgl libs.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/5646440/

sudo update-alternatives --config java
There are 2 choices for the alternative java (providing /usr/bin/java).

Selection Path Priority Status
------------------------------------------------------------
0 /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-oracle/jre/bin/java 1072 auto mode
* 1 /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/jre/bin/java 1071 manual mode
2 /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-oracle/jre/bin/java 1072 manual mode

Finally got it to stop crashing on lwjgl but now it crashes on something else :(

Making progress on my own problem. I seem to be having less problem with out using the sun java, just need to figure out how to make multiMC use the correct one.

Making progress on my own problem. I seem to be having less problem with out using the sun java, just need to figure out how to make multiMC use the correct one.

Cool. Hey Find, could you PM me about hosting for the server? I'm paying a hosting company right now but it's kinda shit and I recall you mentioning you might have a server available at some point.

Powerrrrr

AwnV9Pt.jpg

Server is having more issues... can't connect :(

(I did some math but I swear there was no division by zero)

Sooo.. Was there a roll back on the Server? Cause everything I have done within the last 5-10 hours has been undone.

Sooo.. Was there a roll back on the Server? Cause everything I have done within the last 5-10 hours has been undone.

Yeah idiot host fucked up again and I had to restore this mornings backup. We'll be changing hosts tomorrow. Findarato has kindly set us up some hosting for us to use.

Yeah idiot host fucked up again and I had to restore this mornings backup. We'll be changing hosts tomorrow. Findarato has kindly set us up some hosting for us to use.

I would demand a refund or something since the past couple of weeks have been terrible hosting on their end.

Well thank you kindly Findarato :)

I would demand a refund or something since the past couple of weeks have been terrible hosting on their end.

Well thank you kindly Findarato :)

It's the same issue ive been fighting with them about for a while. Old backups don't get properly erased, and our diskspace runs out, which basically kills your world when it happens.

Fucking retarded, since our world isn't even that big.

As soon as Findarato realizes Minecraft needs java to run, we'll be good to start the server back up ;)

That is a good question Talent.. Cause if we are all just sitting around waiting on that and He not even know that he needs it..

Java is installed but Findarato seems to have accidentally deleted the world so I am re-uploading it. Hopefully server will be up soon.

yeah I kinda forgot about java, and when I read the PM I got it installed tested and it is working. I am very sorry for the delay.

Okay to play on the new server:

Download MultiMC here.

Download the mod pack here (in the form of a MultiMC instance)

Put MultiMC.exe in a folder somewhere and run it once. The folder structure of MultiMC will be something like C:\MultiMC\instances\

Extract the mod pack into the instances folder, run MultiMC, and run the Hardcraft instance.

Server info: 69.162.80.141:25565

Is this still the valid method of getting onto the server? Because mod pack isn't listed on dropbox anymore.

And I guess i need to be white-listed again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back