::The Longest Journey:: Kickstarter!

wannabeapilot

Limp Gawd
I'm honestly surprised no one has posted this yet. (unless there's a rule now against posting kick starters)

The Longest Journey is finally continuing... well, the journey lol

I'm personally very excited to see this happen, I didn't pick up on the series until dreamfall had already been out for a while, and then went back and played the original.

They have a very low price to just get in on the game itself. Only $20 I believe

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/redthread/dreamfall-chapters-the-longest-journey

I thought there was...

Never played Longest Journey series except for about 5 minutes? of DreamFall. Seemed good.

The concept art character is soooo much prettier then the in-game one, but still she looks pretty cute. I never played the previous games either, but they always interested me. I'm glad to see it almost funded. Hope it's a knock-out!

Always amazes me that people shell out $1,000+ for those upper level tiers.

TLJ and Dreamfall were two of the most engrossing, entertaining games I've ever played. I'm all in for the next chapter.

The Longest Journey is one of my favorite games of all time. It is not to be missed.

The previous two games were amazing, so I'm definitely looking forward to this one.

Back