The "I love my printer" thread

Willsonman

[H]ard|Gawd
I tried to find anything on printers on this forum but just could not find anything. I just got done a month's worth of research done on the printer I just got. So fire away post your printer and why you love it.

Brother HL-4070CDW wireless color laser printer: It was affordable and makes GREAT printouts. Wireless so I only have to find a power outlet in my house. The toner replacements are one of the cheapest out there. DRIVER SUPPORT. Not enough can be said about Brother's fantastic driver support. Even in 64-bit XP the drivers are flawless.

HP PSC1210v: Decent scanner and it copies too. Great for rough drafts of things and folds up nicely if needed on the road. I hate HP software as I usually notice a slow down in my system from it but it was uber cheap. If it breaks... I really don't care.

Cannon iP6220D, great, the only downside is using 3rd party inks voids your warranty. :(

I am still using my HP Deskjet 970cse which I purchased in 1998 I think.
It is still looking good and going strong. Plus I have no need for anything else.

I don't have a super-nice color printer because I don't print that much stuff. But I got a good deal off the egg for an HP Laserjet 1022. It's a nice, small, fast laser printer, and it works great for me at college.

Epson Stylus Photo R1800 A3+ printer.

Love it, bit expensive when I first bought it. But it was a need, not a want so not bothered. Great print quality and lots of options, printing via firewire is really fast.

http://www.epson.co.uk/printers/ult...printers/Epson_Stylus_Photo_R1800_printer.htm

Use this great little Brother printer for all my A4 random stuff, documents, quick pics etc.... Network and wireless printing is a great feature

Brother DCP-340CW
http://www.brother.co.uk/g3.cfm/s_page/50670/s_level/31250/s_product/DCP340CWU1

I have a Canon MP150 all in one.

I don't love it, but it's the first printer I don't hate.

Back