The HOF 780 - $540

cortexodus

[H]ard|Gawd
Happy times! I'm glad I backed off and waited for a bit. This card was $690 yesterday :D

Just got it into the box this evening. This thing completely smokes my SLI'ed 570's!

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm interested in what the price drop plus Black Friday might bring. A 780 for ~450 or slightly lower might be too good to pass up (especially as I was waiting for a "770Ti" for around that price), and I've been looking for a reason to get off of SLIed 560/448s, since I'm quite happy playing at 1920x1200.

Last edited:
If I had a white theme to my system and the card had a waterblock for it, I would be all over it at that price.

I really wanted this card but almost pulled the trigger on the asus direct cu since it had dropped all the way to $611.25 for a few hours last week. Cancelled the order and then this comes along a week later. Paint me thrilled :-D

holy cow... I've never seen a white pcb before... I was planning on getting possibly a 290x for my next rig but this may be enough to persuade me back to nVidia. xD

3 Free games as well... instock at Newegg now but Amazon is on back order to December, free ship with Amazon thou.

Just need Tiger to match as well... no sales tax with Tiger.

3 Free games as well... instock at Newegg now but Amazon is on back order to December, free ship with Amazon thou.

Just need Tiger to match as well... no sales tax with Tiger.

Yup that's why I always prefer tiger, no tax :D

They won't price match as I called them. They seem oblivious to the price drops

Back