The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

Gone to CAD4466HK

(2) ZTE AT&T Trek 2 K88 HD 8" tablets. Free, shipping included. One has a power button that requires convincing to power on/off. Would prefer to give them both to one person and to someone who actually needs it. They are old and slow but hey, they're free. Both are locked to AT&T. I was given unlock codes at time of purchase but have lost them. Message mailing address.
Got both tablets in good working order. Both have excellent battery life as well.

The one with the wonky power button also had a wonky volume rocker which I fixed with some disassembly and some patience.
A great deal from a stand up guy. Much appreciated. :)

Send me a PM if you want an unused micro SD card to SD card adapter. I would just use a stamp and not charge anyone for postage.

I have two adapters and I will send you the one I haven't used yet. I'm not terribly happy with the way this is working in my digital camera, but I can't rule out that it's the card's fault for being glitchy rather than the adapter's fault.

Those are supposed to run openwrt pretty well. I'd pay shipping for one to try.
There's one guy ahead of you in line, but I kinda dropped off [H] for a bit after we initially exchanged messages. If he doesn't still want it, I'll let you know.

Anyone has a crappy sound card willing to part out with? My on-board sound died on my 11 year old ASUS mobo.
you can probably get one on amazon for less than the cost of someone shipping you one....
Yeah if you know someone with amazon - looks like the USB flavor are 1x <$5, 3x pack <$8. Same cheapo model on aliexpress is <$3 free shipping (if you want to wait forever) or if you want to buy a 200 pack for $177 shipped they are .88.5 each (88.5 sents) :p

PetLabCo Skin & Coat. Bought it on Amazon for $29 for my mom’s dog. But he’s 11 years old and doesn’t want to eat it. If anyone has a younger dog. I’m happy to ship it for free if someone will use it. It’s opened but only 2 chews taken out.

Attachments

• IMG_7775.jpeg
    IMG_7775.jpeg
    303.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7776.jpeg
    IMG_7776.jpeg
    337.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7777.jpeg
    IMG_7777.jpeg
    325 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7778.jpeg
    IMG_7778.jpeg
    295.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7779.jpeg
    IMG_7779.jpeg
    312.7 KB · Views: 0
PetLabCo Skin & Coat. Bought it on Amazon for $29 for my mom’s dog. But he’s 11 years old and doesn’t want to eat it. If anyone has a younger dog. I’m happy to ship it for free if someone will use it. It’s opened but only 2 chews taken out.
My dog is the same with the Phycox. Just put in in their mouth and force them to chew.

I have an iPad Air 2 (model MGKM2LL/A) that works, but has 2 black spots on the bottom of the screen that dont work. (will post a pic later)
Fully wiped and reset, running ios 15.8
just pay shipping, will ship fully charged, but I dont have a charger to send with it
---------gone

Last edited:
I have an iPad Air 2 (model MGKM2LL/A) that works, but has 2 black spots on the bottom of the screen that dont work. (will post a pic later)
Fully wiped and reset, running ios 15.8
just pay shipping, will ship fully charged, but I dont have a charger to send with it
I would love it. Please let me know. Thank you.

ISO:
  • a stick of DDR4 desktop ram, 2400 or 2666 speed (or faster, I suppose)
  • 7th gen intel CPU

Have (for shipping $ from 28025):
  • "GAMWING" Single-handed keyboard K12X
  • Intel 115x stock cooler
  • AMD Wraith stock cooler
  • 2x 512mb DDR2 SODIMMS
  • i3-2120 CPU
  • Core 2 Duo T5600 CPU
  • Pentium M 715A CPU
  • 2x 8gb DDR3 REGISTERED DIMMS

Attachments

• 20231122_132552.jpg
    20231122_132552.jpg
    629.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231122_132556.jpg
    20231122_132556.jpg
    676.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231122_132933.jpg
    20231122_132933.jpg
    422.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 170067794745758559244200411536.jpg
    170067794745758559244200411536.jpg
    593.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
ISO:
  • a stick of DDR4 desktop ram, 2400 or 2666 speed (or faster, I suppose)
  • 7th gen intel CPU

Have (for shipping $ from 28025):
  • "GAMWING" Single-handed keyboard K12X
  • Intel 115x stock cooler
  • AMD Wraith stock cooler
  • 2x 512mb DDR2 SODIMMS
  • i3-2120 CPU
  • Core 2 Duo T5600 CPU
  • Pentium M 715A CPU
  • 2x 8gb DDR3 REGISTERED DIMMS
Can you pm me cost of shipping to 23456? I may have the ram and cpu you are looking for. Let me look.

Edit sorry meant the one handed gamwing keyboard

Last edited:
I am looking to get rid of this 3 pack of Pixel 7 phone glass for the cost of shipping. I'm thinking $5 shipped. It is new / sealed in plastic. I got these with my Pixel and decided to get the privacy glass that dims if you look at it sideways, so these were never opened.

JETech Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Google Pixel 7

Glass.JPG

Poor guy didn’t get it in the end, it only wanted a 7000 series card so I tried it and it didn’t give a game code, just a link to load it directly into Ubisoft (which I don’t have anyways). I guess they really don’t like people redistributing these free games.
shitty. you tried. :)

I have a brand new Lightning to USB-C cable that came with iPhone 14. It was never used. A PayPal payment of 5.50 should cover postage with ample wrapping. PM me for an exact quote.

Anyone have an internal or external dial up modem (33.6, 56k, etc.)?
I can check my old PC if you still want it and see if it still has a dial-up modem in it. No more modems in my parts bin.
I used to have all kinds of 56k dial up modems .. ISA hardware .. PCI . .external .. Had you only made the request 5 years ago, lol
Oh man reminds me of the olden days. I had a router with a serial port that would dial out to my ISP to share 54k speed across my network. Heck, when I got cable internet the cable company would only let me connect one PC, and it was verified by MAC address, good thing my router could spoof MACs.

Oh man reminds me of the olden days. I had a router with a serial port that would dial out to my ISP to share 54k speed across my network. Heck, when I got cable internet the cable company would only let me connect one PC, and it was verified by MAC address, good thing my router could spoof MACs.
Oh, goodness, thanks for bringing up those painful memories.

Of course, nowadays it's still not completely smooth--I still have to reboot the cable modem if I switch out the router.

I can check my old PC if you still want it and see if it still has a dial-up modem in it. No more modems in my parts bin.

Remember win98se and the internet sharing feature so you could share that 56k goodness?

Remember win98se and the internet sharing feature so you could share that 56k goodness?
I did remember that but you had to go and connect the first PC first for it to work if I remember correctly. The router lets any PC initiate the connection. (Remember setting up an app to connect so you would not hit the busy time and end up with a busy signal?)

I attached the quote from 2000 for my 2nd PC and edited out personal information. Dell quote was sent via email as an HTML (found it and thought I would share), If anyone is interested in talking about it I can start a thread. For any young ones out there for context, I bought a 20-year-old car with 70,000 miles 8 years earlier for $600. (I did get 6 to 10 mpg, sorry).

EDIT I Printed the redacted HTML file to a PDF and attached it.

Attachments

• Dell order 2000 Redacted.pdf
    144.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have a brand new Lightning to USB-C cable that came with iPhone 14. It was never used. A PayPal payment of 5.50 should cover postage with ample wrapping. PM me for an exact quote.
Oooo, can you throw this in with the charger?

I still have an Ascend Pipeline 50. I have some external modems too but plan to keep them for the foreseeable future.

I still have a couple of external modems, but don't have duplicates of them. May need to check if that old bbs is still working. 😂🤣 I may have a 33.6K US Robotics that I may be able to part with?

Back