The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

I have an old Tt or antec floating around, but it'll cost like $10 or so to ship. but for a couple bucks more you can get a crappy/ok one that'll at least serve your needs on amazon

if he's willing to ship the TT or Antec psu to u for $10, take it. it will save u time and gas. NO brainer on that. I just got ripped on a psu from CL that my son supposedly was to visibly check and he didn't. so instead of a Antec hcg900, this lowlifed witch give him this Dynex 520w psu in the antec 900 box for $40. She knew that especially when I texted her back a week later when I finally got it from my son.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
if he's willing to ship the TT or Antec psu to u for $10, take it. it will save u time and gas. NO brainer on that. I just got ripped on a psu from CL that my son supposedly was to visibly check and he didn't. so instead of a Antec hcg900, this lowlifed witch give him this Dynex 520w psu in the antec 900 box for $40. She knew that especially when I texted her back a week later when I finally got it from my son.

Holy crap bro, that really does suck man!!!!!!! Total BS! I very very seldom ever deal on or with anyone on Craigslist and this is one of many reasons I don't.

Need an AM2 CPU to test a couple of boards. Anyone have somethnig sitting in a drawer collecting dust? I have ridiculous amounts of 256mb and 512mb DDR and DDR2 sitting around to offer.

^^ yes. ill get you the details when i get home. I'm actually working on an AM2 rig for the kids next door as a retro gaming pc

Edit: Now I remember, It's a 3800+

Last edited:
I am looking for a PS3 with a busted BR drive if anyone has one. Just needs to power on.

I have a steam key for Star Wars: Jedi Knight Jedi Academy for anyone who wants it. The only thing I ask for in return is heatware feedback. PM me if interested.

Looking for some o-rings for my mech keyboard, just need like 5-10 since I'm only going to put them on the WASD keys and maybe a couple others.

Looking for some o-rings for my mech keyboard, just need like 5-10 since I'm only going to put them on the WASD keys and maybe a couple others.

Them small of orings are usually about $.02 to $.04 per unit. If you have a local NAPA store they will probably come in a package of 10 for $2 to $4. Probably cheaper than shipping a hand full. :p

Them small of orings are usually about $.02 to $.04 per unit. If you have a local NAPA store they will probably come in a package of 10 for $2 to $4. Probably cheaper than shipping a hand full. :p

might even be able to get a $1 box that has enough of the size you need from harbor freight.

might even be able to get a $1 box that has enough of the size you need from harbor freight.

You do have a point for sure. However, keep in mind that most of the Harbor freight orings are either 50 or 60 durometer where as the ones from NAPA or other reputable dealer will be at least 70 durometer quality unless you ask for 90 durometer.

Trouble with the lower end (50 or 60 durometer) orings, they will rot and break in a pretty short time span. They would probably only last a couple of months at best. The 70's would probably last at least a year and a top quality 90 durometer oring would probably out last the keyboard. :p

I've got some old Socket A watercooling parts, waterblocks, hoses etc. Not sure of everything as I never used them.

Also have a Socket A (barton?) computer with an A7N8X, GeForce4 Ti, 2x256MB BH-5 DDR2. Again, unused, not tested. Assembled and ran out of time to play with.

Free + shipping.
Or pickup in the Montgomery County Maryland area.

Hi guys!

I'm looking for a replacement MagSafe Charger (85W). If you have anything, let me know :p

~raptorxrx

Last edited:

Don't think I have a NAPA where I live but I'll check around some other hardware stores to see if they have them, thanks for the advice.

I've got some old Socket A watercooling parts, waterblocks, hoses etc. Not sure of everything as I never used them.

Also have a Socket A (barton?) computer with an A7N8X, GeForce4 Ti, 2x256MB BH-5 DDR2. Again, unused, not tested. Assembled and ran out of time to play with.

Free + shipping.
Or pickup in the Montgomery County Maryland area.

Yhpm

I have a lot of five (5) packages of Oral-B Glide dental floss available. Each package includes 40 meters of floss purchased from Amazon within the last several months. Each package is still sealed. This floss has now sold.

Last edited:
I know this maybe a shot in the dark but I was wondering if anyone has any full height brackets that may fit a Geforce 210. I am in need of 2.

pretty sure i do from the 220 dbwillis sent to me. I'm actually looking for a mini single slot bracket

I'm looking for some uncommon form of Magneto Optical 2.3 gigabyte media disks that are compatible with the Gigamo MO 2.3 GB drive. I need to test a Gigamo drive to see if its still working. Sony or Fujitsu brands are ok, I'm sure some other brands would work. I doubt anyone out there has any MO media to give away, but its worth a shot.

Also, I am pretty sure the Gigamo 2.3 MO drives are backwards compatible with 1.3GB MO disks as well.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any small gigabit switches they would like to give a home to?

(4+ ports) does not have to have any special features.

I am slowly cleaning out my place of things i know i will never use.

I am looking for a first gen, entry level intel atom board. Anything that is atom with ddr2 and at least DX9 video support or a full pci-e slot

What i have:

- Viewsonic G tablet with unofficial buggy as hell android 4 rom on it. Will run CM gingerbread variation just fine. I think it has something to do with the partitions but i'm not going to bother fessing with this thing any more.

- Box full of SD and DDR1 ram about 40 sticks total.

- Athlon X2 3800+ AM2

- IDE HDDs from 20-80gb

- IDE DVD and DVDRW drives

I'll be adding more soon.

I am slowly cleaning out my place of things i know i will never use.

I am looking for a first gen, entry level intel atom board. Anything that is atom with ddr2 and at least DX9 video support or a full pci-e slot

What i have:

- Viewsonic G tablet with unofficial buggy as hell android 4 rom on it. Will run CM gingerbread variation just fine. I think it has something to do with the partitions but i'm not going to bother fessing with this thing any more.

- Box full of SD and DDR1 ram about 40 sticks total.

- Athlon X2 3800+ AM2

- IDE HDDs from 20-80gb

- IDE DVD and DVDRW drives

I'll be adding more soon.

dibs on the viewsonic tablet and ddr1 memory. pm sent

box of ram and tablet are pending

Also have a nvidia 8400gs. I replaced some blown caps on the unit, stress tested it for a while using 3dMark, ran fine.

still looking for

small ~20GB sata ssd. any speed.

Does anyone have any small gigabit switches they would like to give a home to?

(4+ ports) does not have to have any special features.

I have a D-Link DES 1105, 5 port switch available. If you can use it, let me know and I will dig and find the power supply for it.

Edit: Found the power supply for it.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a 120mm fan mount that goes in three of your 5.25" bays?

Back