The Daily Grind (36x Pictures)

PlusLabs

Limp Gawd
Another day, another story...

First I wanted to show you some of the networks and concepts that I have designed, these are all my exclusive work...

I work with VoIP, Routing, Switching, Storage, Windows, Linux, Solaris, E-Mail, Databases, you name it.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

And now here is some hardware that I work with...

3x DS3 delivered via fiber:
001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Neat server wiring...
004.jpg

Out with the old...
006.jpg

In with the new...
005.jpg

Got UPS?
007.jpg

Catalyst 3560G PoE Voice Switches:
008.jpg

New Cisco IP Phones...
009.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

Cistera VoIP Call Recording Server:
015.jpg

Network Music Player (Music-on-Hold):
016.jpg

USB Music-on-Hold...
017.jpg

Newer HP servers with LOTS of storage...
019.jpg

018.jpg

Cisco 2821 Voice Gateway w/ 2x PRIs:
020.jpg

Cisco 2821 Voice Gateway, 2811 VPN Concentrator and 3560G Core Switch...
021.jpg

Cisco 2651XM 3x DS1 Router, something weird and a Cisco VPNC 3000
022.jpg

Servers...
023.jpg

Another old system I ripped out...
024.jpg

Mail chutes STUFFED with fiber and copper:
014.jpg

Office with a VIEW!
013.jpg

What services does that network provide?

What business is it in?

sheesh. Nice lot of stuff u got there. Mmm... contract work I imagine? Oh, how I would love to do that..... :D.

Wow...nice stuff you got there. Keep up the good work as usual. But where is the Inter-Tel stuff? :)

Big freaking city...I'm gonna guess New York.

I don't like the Dell racks though. We use them too. For 1k, there's better products out there for less. I'm trying to steer my team away from using them.

Big freaking city...I'm gonna guess New York.

I don't like the Dell racks though. We use them too. For 1k, there's better products out there for less. I'm trying to steer my team away from using them.

ya looks like central park

i agree those dell racks suck... especially when somone locks you in one (long story) lol

hey hows DHFI going PlusLabs? ;) :cool:

sorry had to... i know its you :p

Cool stuff. What did you use to make those diagrams? I'm also guessing it's Central Park, New York. NY is the only city I can think of that would have those old-sk00l mail-chutes.

Hey nice diagrams, are those from Cisco or made in Visio (sp)? They look very familiar from my CCNA class heh.

Another day, another story...

First I wanted to show you some of the networks and concepts that I have designed, these are all my exclusive work...

I work with VoIP, Routing, Switching, Storage, Windows, Linux, Solaris, E-Mail, Databases, you name it.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

witch program do you use

and good work​

the diagrams look good but with all the stuff blanked out they are next to useless. lol

What exacitally is that network music player / what do you use it for / how does it work / etc...
I can surmise a bit from the name but, anything you could add would be nice to hear :)

What exacitally is that network music player / what do you use it for / how does it work / etc...
I can surmise a bit from the name but, anything you could add would be nice to hear :)

probably used for music-on-hold when you put someone on hold with those VoIP phones :)

He even says it's for music on hold. Basically it is a box that plays music from a network location, and he has it fed into a server so that when a VoIP phone puts a call on hold, they hear whatever is playing on that player.

Thanks. I guess hold music didn't click with me the first time I read it :p

I think I saved them somewhere... Might be able to get them hosted for you guys, no guarantees though.

ok so i guess i wasn't crazy thinking my PC wasn't loading the pics, hope he can get them back up sounds pretty epic

ok so i guess i wasn't crazy thinking my PC wasn't loading the pics, hope he can get them back up sounds pretty epic

That guy had a nice setup. Wish I had saved the pics.

And from what I recall I checked that site for the pics but I don't remember them being there.

Back