The best PC radiator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

[S]nt|Mods

Limp Gawd
Airplex Evo 1800 $259.00

The Airplex heat exchangers are one of the best available on the market, with the Evo meeting many of the public's desires. The radiator is manufactured from copper tubes and fins with a much stronger 3D structure to increase both surface area and strength. The stronger structure of the cooling fins prevent damage much more easily as compared to other radiators found being used for PC applications. No more ripped or bent fins. Screw threads are now provided built into the powder coated galvanized steel frame, this design allows it to fit on the exterior side panel of most Mid-Full Tower computer cases and prefered as a passive cooler. No fans are required for cooling to take place but up to 15 x 120mm fans can be mounted over the surface of the radiator.

Watercoolplanet.de placed the Airplex Evo 1800 to the # 1 spot on their cooler charts for both passive and active cooling. Check it out here and here.
Includes
- Airplex Evo 1800 radiator
- Hose Connections of your choice, Plug&Cool or 10mm hose barb

airplexevo1800.jpg

What do you guys (and gals) think? I was put up to this, I sware!

-Dan

I just can't help but think how many junkyard car radiators I could afford with a 260$ budget. :D

It looks awesome, but way too expensive for just a radiator.

Wraithblade said:
I just can't help but think how many junkyard car radiators I could afford with a 260$ budget. :D

It looks awesome, but way too expensive for just a radiator.

OMG no joke. My whole watercooling setup was 260! :eek: The only rad I can comment on is the Dangerden/Black Ice 120mm. I like it, its well built, and it exchanges heat well enough, but its painted really cheaply. Like cheap enough that I get paint flecks that came off the hosebarbs in my watersupply. Since it does scrape off very easily you can just clean it off yourself before you fire it up, but just be aware of this issue. And 260 is a waste for a rad, its not going to be THAT revolutionary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back