Temple Run (for iPhone)

evilsofa

[H]F Junkie
If you've got an iPhone or iPad, get Temple Run. It's free. Gameplay is simple, straightforward and good. It's 3D, looks good and plays smoothly at all times. Time investment in each game you play is short, perhaps a minute or two, so it's perfect for playing while riding the bus or something. Each time you run, you earn coins, and coins are used towards improving powerups and other things, so even a short fail run isn't totally wasted. Powerups are rare but very useful, so it's worth the time to max out the powerups. Each time you earn an achievement, you permanently increase the final score multiplier.

The best part that I didn't realize is that you keep the powerups as you level them! I thought they were a one time deal.

My co-worker got 26 million, I think he said then his sister got 29 million...

I hate all the fake Temple Run Android apps. Sometimes they even get posted on websites "top apps" list!

I have it on my 4s. Runs pretty good. Looks decent. But for some damn reason I can't play the game for shit lol. I think I've made it 2500 some meteres loooooool.

My co-worker got 26 million, I think he said then his sister got 29 million...

I hate all the fake Temple Run Android apps. Sometimes they even get posted on websites "top apps" list!
Good lord.

I hit 1 million last week. Working on 2.

Back