Telltale Releases The Walking Dead: The Final Season Trailer

DooKey

[H]F Junkie
Telltale Games really hit it out of the park with their The Walking Dead series of games. The series has been very popular with both fans of the comic and television series. I know some think (I'm one) that the television series has jumped the shark, but the Telltale games really hit the spot if you ask me. The game will be available August 14th. Take a look at the trailer.

Watch the video here.

Episode one, 'Done Running,' will introduce new visuals, mechanics, and characters to the series, and commence the final chapter in Clementine's journey.

Can you even classify these TellTale things as games? They seem to churn these "games" out faster than my anus releasing the kraken on a toilet after eating Taco Bell.

I loved season 1. didn't finish episode 1 of season 2 even though I bought the whole season... maybe one day..

Season 1 was great... was gonna get Season 2 heard it was meh...

Season 1 was great... was gonna get Season 2 heard it was meh...

Season 1 is the best.
Season 2 was ok but less freedom of choice, the illusion of choice was not as well executed.
Season 3 was a bit weak on character development, many characters, good and bad, could've used more time in the oven, the whole thing felt rushed.

Hopefully final season will borrow more from season 1 when it comes to character development and decision branching design.

First season was great, second was good too.

Wish I could say the same about the TV series. Wife and I stopped watching the season after Negan was introduced. Too many filler episodes, should have stuck closer to the comic.

First season was great, second was good too.

Wish I could say the same about the TV series. Wife and I stopped watching the season after Negan was introduced. Too many filler episodes, should have stuck closer to the comic.

And yet, Negan is still awesome, yes? The Comedian with a barbwire bat is a wonderful thing, even if some people have to die.

The Walking Dead: The Final Season

I wish it was talking about the show...

Back