Tekken 5

Ron1jed

Supreme [H]ardness
So i got it and was playing today. There is a thing where u can play the frist 3 tekkens. MAN brings back memories of when i was like 12. Man graphics change quick. So who is everyone fav char? My is lei wulong.

The boxer with the f'd up face. Brian I think it was.
O and Hworang or some shit - pwns

I like the chinese chef guy. The one that kidna hops around like Bruce Lee. If you unlock the sumo and the kickboxer, theyre good too.

I still think Tekken 2 is the best and I always use the TKD guys (Baek and Hwoarang).

I just rented it today, and my favourite characters are Yoshimitsu and.. Lee. it's a good game so far, might buy it.

My fav character is eddy and that boxer/fighter type guy, i dont remember hs name, it wasnt baek... OH IT WAS paul... Those are my favs.

my favorite character is Bryan
smile.gif
I hate Nina
mad.gif

king yoshimitsu and jack-5 are my favs. tekken 5 is seriously the best version of the series.

paul phoenix owns all those shitty characters .. especially eddie gordo type button smasher type characters

Jin, Steve and Bryan are the people I like to use, but I'm pretty good with them all. My friends and I regularly compete against each other, along with Soul Calibur and old 2d fighters.

Jin and Heihachi were my favorites back in the Tekken3 days.

Are the controls still the same? I have not played Tekken since Tekken Tag came out. I heard the controls changed with tekken4, is that true?

Man, I may just buy a PS2 I miss tekken so much. SC just doesn't compare...

I really really miss the golden age of fighting games. These days there just aren't many quality fighting games coming out (not many fighting games coming out, period, really).

CatsGoMoo said:
I really really miss the golden age of fighting games. These days there just aren't many quality fighting games coming out (not many fighting games coming out, period, really).

I agree. I really hope the next gen consoles will have online play in all the new fighters (PS3 Tekken and Virtua Fighter) as arcade comp is pretty dead around here.

also, the rumors of Street Fighter 4 at TGS being false was a huge disappointment. Street Fighter 3 is, IMO, the best 2d fighter ever....but it's getting pretty dated :(

dam this game is frustrating as fuck. my brother likes to use feng. and that guy is just retarded strong. LIke sometimes he just automaticly blocks my kicks and punches. WTF is up with that shit. feng and raven are just too fucking strong. There so fast and powerful!! Its anoying as hell! I hate that one move he has ... i think its back and 1. He just sticks out his hand....and u go flying back !! SO GAY :mad: :mad: :mad:

Baek is my favorite, followed closely by Ling and Julia

Baek and Ling are great for that woah factor at arcades. Baek's 4X shotgun kick juggle along with his various cancels will definitely wow some people as well as put a big dent in hp. Ling is just fun to annoy the newbies with. Dodge, duck, dive... dodge + a taunt will definetly annoy those who don't know how to sidestep.

xhail said:
Baek is my favorite, followed closely by Ling and Julia

Baek and Ling are great for that woah factor at arcades. Baek's 4X shotgun kick juggle along with his various cancels will definitely wow some people as well as put a big dent in hp. Ling is just fun to annoy the newbies with. Dodge, duck, dive... dodge + a taunt will definetly annoy those who don't know how to sidestep.

I remember the first time I played Tekken Tag in the arcades; I never thought the odd control scheme would feel so natural, but it did; I could still pull off Baek's ten hit combos and whatnot.

Back