Team Fortress 2 (PC) available for $2.49 until 1400 PDT (10/29)

Lame, back up to 19.99.

Got all excited when I added it to my cart, but by the time I was checking out it was 19.99.

No fair :(

I did the same thing =/

I'm in the same boat as neoice, if anyone purchased extras shoot me a PM. I would love to pick one up

I almost purchased extras figuring some might want them who didn't catch the deal... :(.

Apparently everyone who bought this game is downloading it right now cause the steam servers are too busy!

Apparently everyone who bought this game is downloading it right now cause the steam servers are too busy!

The updates for the Halloween specials are going through now. I'm finally up to 40KB/s right now. Steam is usally 10-20x times that fast. :D

Pretty crazy that it would be that cheap. This may be the best fps game in a long time. Hard to believe they would sell it that cheap.

All I have gotten for the last hour+ is "This game is currently unavailable." after a bout of "Servers are too busy. Try again later." how annoying :(... I guess all the new purchasers are downloading but it sucks I can't even get into the game.

Be patient with the servers. My download took about 10 minutes.

The new hat is pretty easy to acquire (Gibus).

crap - missed this completely :( Will pay double the price if someone has extra ;)

in for 100 and going to sell them on fleabay and c-list for $9.99

Just wanted to bump this thread - TF2 is now $2.50 until 7:00 PDT.

sweet. in for one.
More companies should do this with games that are a year + old... they will sell alot of copies that they wouldnt sell otherwise

Word, I'll throw it on a 4th account... hahah... I have backups for LAN's ... :)

Just bought another copy as a gift but I really don't need it. Hmm.....

Last edited:
Really??? I missed it TWICE? I am going to quit my job so I never have an excuse to miss a hot deal

When you're feeling down, nothing like reading the Steam hotdeals threads of people who just barely missed the deal for a quick pick-me-up!

LOL!

Can't believe this was on and off and back on then off again, and people still missed it?

People that are buying this game, do you buy it on other accounts or what?

Yea, I have 4 seperate accounts now...

There's also the free HL2-DM and Portal "First Slice" for Nvidia GPU users... just search good for nvidia free portal and click the link, then you get a free copy of HL2:DM which is required for most HL2 Mods. ATI too I believe, it just checks what card you have in the system to verify. But you have to google for the ATI version of the promotion...

http://www.steampowered.com/ati_offer1a/
http://www.steampowered.com/nvidia/

Normally have to pay $5-10 for HL2DM

But now I have 3 spare accounts with TF2 and HL2DM... and one of them has L4D on it as well.

If this offer ever comes again, pleease make a new thread.

Can't believe I missed it again.

Can't they make it last 24 hours >.< some people have jobs to attend to :eek:

Back