TC Wildlands & Breakpoint games keeps crashing

Nebulous

[H]ard|Gawd
Unsure what the hell is causing it, but Ghost Recon's Wildlands keep crashing. Breakpoint is also crashing. I've done every trick in the book to fix it, but nothing seems to work. Games are on a separate 6TB spinner drive.

Things I have done so far:

Uninstall/reinstalled both Steam & Ubisoft
Both Wildlands & Breakpoint games

Did a complete format and reinstall of windows 10. Installed all new chipset & video card drivers

Cleared Cmos and everything is running stock. No overclock on the video card either

At this point I'm about to just delete the fucking games and play something else.

Any ideas what could be causing it?

then i think youve done everything possible, set em aside and try again later.
i had to do this with nfs: heat, it was so stuttery it was unplayable, so i just moved on. at least i got it on sale...

1st: try installing the games to a different drive. There may be something wrong with your 6TB spinner.

2nd: I know you cleared CMOS but, is XMP activated on your RAM?

Additionally, have you done any memory tests on your RAM?
I would try bumping up the SOC voltage 0.1v. That affects memory controller and Infinity Fabric.

In my experience, if there is a RAM issue, you will see the same exact errors, regardless of what "fixes" you try.

1st: try installing the games to a different drive. There may be something wrong with your 6TB spinner.

2nd: I know you cleared CMOS but, is XMP activated on your RAM?

Additionally, have you done any memory tests on your RAM?
I would try bumping up the SOC voltage 0.1v. That affects memory controller and Infinity Fabric.

In my experience, if there is a RAM issue, you will see the same exact errors, regardless of what "fixes" you try.

1) Installed games on a different drive. Same issues. Other games do not behave this way, only the 2 Tom Clancy Games which is recent. Played fine before.

2) XMP is not enabled. I set timings and voltages manually.

Tested ram with memtest. All pass go and collected $200

Will try bumping SOC voltage up a little and see if that works. Thx.

Will report back.

The UBI launcher apparently has an in game menu thing. Try disabling that in the options. Also disable Steams in-game overlay, as well. if you haven't already.

I never played Breakpoint but Wildlands crashed a fair amount of times for me as well. Though I played it years ago on older builds.

The UBI launcher apparently has an in game menu thing. Try disabling that in the options. Also disable Steams in-game overlay, as well. if you haven't already.
It does. Also, Breakpoint has Discord integration. I've found that to cause all sorts of stability issues with the game, including hard locking machines. I disable that crap in the game itself.

How's your temps? I use MSI Afterburner to crank up the fans when I play.

Try an older video driver?

-Uninstall video card driver/app thru programs and features, reboot
-Remove remaining driver with DDU, reboot
-Install an older version of the driver, reboot.

Try again??

How's your temps? I use MSI Afterburner to crank up the fans when I play.

Try an older video driver?

-Uninstall video card driver/app thru programs and features, reboot
-Remove remaining driver with DDU, reboot
-Install an older version of the driver, reboot.

Try again??
Did all that before, no dice. I'm also watercooled.

Back