Tactics 100 - Multiplayer (1v1) Flash Game

calebb

[H]F Junkie
The gameplay seems a little slow at first (play the single player so you learn how to play), but this game is so addicting once you start customizing your army and playing multiplayer!

There are 4 unit types, and for each you can upgrade their damage, health, range, speed. But upgrades and units cost points and you only get 100 points total...

http://www.gamebrew.com/tactics100/

played it yesterday and it was a pretty fun game. The mages are the shit, but it does not save my army when I customize?

Trick is to max out your mage chain and power and keep him on the step. 2 knights with max hp and the rest of the points for a second mage will get you to 1000.

Just wait till they are in range and zaaaaap.

I almost forgot about this game! hahah - they moved the hills! They used to be on either side of the map - now they are on your starting point.

I like to have a single mage 'decoy' since everyone expects the mage to be upgraded - and then have 5 upgraded archers...hehe. If they expect it, they can beat you, but the surprise attack gets you a bunch of point blank rear attacks :D

Back