SWToR Sith Guild recruiting

Nasty_Savage

Fully [H]
http://www.swtor.com/guilds/132052/dark-side-apocalypse

Open invite to potential Imperials! I put the name out there for my former WoW players on Anub'Arak where I ran Apocalypse WoW, but it looks like most of them appear to be burned out from lame Cataclysm content, and are slow to respond. Some have expressed interest but its a bit too soon to get them to make an account. A bunch will probably join after launch.

I'm hoping to get some more [H]'ers signed up. It will be casual with PVP and end game content. We'll mark the hardgaming guild as adversaries. Have people of all ages, but most of us are pushing 30, me being the 'grandpa' at 38 ;) We'll have tons of fun and we'll try not to make it like a 'job' so you have to raid 5 times a week and throw away precious 'Miller' time.

Primarily East Coast server as I am in NY/NJ. If we get people (and a number of them) from other time zones we can designate 'shifts'. Join up, at least hang your hat for a bit! The Empire Wants J00! :cool:

I made a single post to the "looking for guild" forum, and I got like 50 invites, haha. I'm still in the process of looking. It would be me, plus my gf, and 3 or 4 friends. I've been thinking of just starting my own guild.

I made a single post to the "looking for guild" forum, and I got like 50 invites, haha. I'm still in the process of looking. It would be me, plus my gf, and 3 or 4 friends. I've been thinking of just starting my own guild.

If you change your mind, let me know! The half hour long arena fights against healers is getting on my nerves in WoW, I'm hoping ToR makes PVP more fun. I also hope the raids are good and engaging. Semi Casual group, no pressures. Would like to establish a few days a week perhaps of set event times. Other than that...

The half hour long arena fights against healers is getting on my nerves in WoW.

lol, i did a WSG on my Hpally last night.... with two other hpallies and a druid..... no one died. Literally no one died. 24 min match. Absolutely ridiculous.

Applied, user = peelight

Have CE preordered will be on launch day and dont want to play wimpy rebels.

He said he didn't want it to be a job where you raid 5 times a week.

His newest post said...
Semi Casual group, no pressures. Would like to establish a few days a week perhaps of set event times. Other than that...

I guess I'm just getting older but semi casual would be a couple times a week with something on a weekend or two in my mind, just a matter of semantics I guess. 5 days a week seems pretty hardcore to me.

His newest post said...

I guess I'm just getting older but semi casual would be a couple times a week with something on a weekend or two in my mind, just a matter of semantics I guess. 5 days a week seems pretty hardcore to me.

Yeah and judging by his OP, and even that last post, 5 days a week is not what he wants. Am I missing something?

Am I missing something?

Reading comprehension ;)

A few days = 5 so the way I interpreted it was: he wants to set up 5 days a week of set times to play the game. 5 days a week doesn't equal semi casual in my mind since that is what the majority of hardcore raid guilds used to run back in the MMO days of old. That is all I was commenting on.

Reading comprehension ;)

Predictable. :rolleyes:

A few days = 5 so the way I interpreted it was: he wants to set up 5 days a week of set times to play the game. 5 days a week doesn't equal semi casual in my mind since that is what the majority of hardcore raid guilds used to run back in the MMO days of old. That is all I was commenting on.

I wouldn't consider 5 days a week semi-casual either.. that's like an actual job. But the fact of the matter is that's what the OP said too.
In fact, the only time he said "5 days a week" was when he specifically said he didn't want his guild raiding "5 days a week":

we'll try not to make it like a 'job' so you have to raid 5 times a week and throw away precious 'Miller' time.

And you somehow got 5 days out of this:

Semi Casual group, no pressures. Would like to establish a few days a week perhaps of set event times. Other than that...

"Few" is a relative value, and as such it would have to be less than 7 days. 5 days out of 7 is a majority of the week; I would not consider that "few."

*snip*
I guess I'm just getting older
*snip*

Say no more! :p

Someone's panties are in a bunch. It really isn't a big deal to get worked up over. I understood a few to be equal to 5. Generally a couple = 2; a few = 5; and several = 7. It was just a simple misunderstanding of his word choice. If you would like to try and make something more out of it feel free to :rolleyes:

Someone's panties are in a bunch. It really isn't a big deal to get worked up over. I understood a few to be equal to 5. Generally a couple = 2; a few = 5; and several = 7. It was just a simple misunderstanding of his word choice. If you would like to try and make something more out of it feel free to :rolleyes:

:p

I'll roll with you Savage, but I'm already in another guild. PM me if you're in the beta and I'll "friend" you when the next build comes online.

How is loot divided or awarded for PVE encounters? DKP or NBG? (need before greed)

By few I meant 2. with maybe a weekend night to throw in. I don't really know how the drops work in ToR yet, but in WoW we just did one piece of loot per person with a roll per night, unless nobody needed it. Meant you better need that piece, cuz you weren't getting another. Its negotiable though. I just don't want to track DKP stuff and shit.

Accepted, made you an officer too so you can invite whomever ya like...slowly but surely....;)

cool thanks. Prolly just my wife and a coworker initially, im not a fan of inviting every random stranger so no worries. :)

cool thanks. Prolly just my wife and a coworker initially, im not a fan of inviting every random stranger so no worries. :)

Heh, I want some of the original people that sign up able to bring in some peeps they are familiar with so we can get off to a smooth start :cool:

Back