Switch Question...Please Help

I have run into a problem with my current mod. The case requires (3) switches....power, reset, and light control (on - off). I want to use Bulgin or equivilent push-button switches that match. However, these types are all momentary action. The light switch will be connected to a VL Systems Multi Power Port (I know, I'm a sissy for not building this myself) that has a jumper which controls the 3.3 volt side (on or off). The question is, how can I make this switch alternating. Flecom already answered this in another post by showing a circuit I could build to do this but I am just not capable of building PCB's. Wish I could :( Are there any relays or prebuilt circuits I could buy to accomplish this? Any other suggestion? Someone want to build one for me?? :D

Thanks

call an IC supplier, im sure there are latching IC's that could do the job. Or actually make some PCBs. Its not very difficult, i've done a few, just takes patience. Sooner or later i'm going to have a spiffy guide.

treyrutledge said:
I have run into a problem with my current mod. The case requires (3) switches....power, reset, and light control (on - off). I want to use Bulgin or equivilent push-button switches that match. However, these types are all momentary action. The light switch will be connected to a VL Systems Multi Power Port (I know, I'm a sissy for not building this myself) that has a jumper which controls the 3.3 volt side (on or off). The question is, how can I make this switch alternating. Flecom already answered this in another post by showing a circuit I could build to do this but I am just not capable of building PCB's. Wish I could :( Are there any relays or prebuilt circuits I could buy to accomplish this? Any other suggestion? Someone want to build one for me?? :D

Thanks

Back