Swiftech availability

raglafart

Limp Gawd
Having asked the question and done the research about Swiftech cooling systems I was pleased to have found what I thought was a realistically priced solution for my PC.

Then I tried to find one locally, that's when it got frustrating!
I started off looking for someone that may have had the new AIO H 220, no one in Australia seems to stock them.
Then I found info on the H20 X20 Elite and thought I'll go with that, nope. No one has them

Okay I'll start off with an Apogee Waterblock/pump unit and go from there. It shares the same ceramic spindle and bearings of the 2 kits, but now I'm having problems making a decision as to what radiator to use :(
Anyone suggest a good twin 120 or twin 140 fan radiator with a combined header tank?

Cheers John

Last edited:
I've sent all 3 that are listed an email, one has bounced.
But what is also confusing is that according to Swiftech's US web site, both the H20-220/320 Ultima XT and the H20-X20 "Edge" are now discontinued.
Even more confusing is that when you look at the site and check for Kits they are still shown as being a current model !?!?
I've tried just about every on line pc parts suppliers Australia wide and all they have in stock are the H20-220 and H20-320 Edge units or the H20-220 Ultima. The 2 that Swiftech show as discontinued models!

I'm not keen to pay full retail price for what is now a discontinued item, who would?

I would have liked to have gone with Swiftech but unless I can find a supplier that has either the H20-X20 "Elite" or the H220 AIO in Australia it's looking less likely. Also the recent massive increase in the USPS rates make it uneconomical to ship from the USA now.

Well, just had 2 replies about the Swiftech products here in Australia.
Both saying that they'll let me know as soon as they have stock of the new systems.

Back