Swiftech 140mm radiators?

Tsumi

[H]F Junkie
Was just browsing today on Swiftech's website, and realized they now have a section for 140mm radiators. However, there aren't any that are listed on the page yet.

I wonder if these will be based on the QP or extreme power design. 140mm radiators seem to becoming a lot more common. Now, if only we can get some 140mm Gentle Typhoons...

Straight from Gabe:

Gabe said:
The APD2 waterblock is scheduled for release on or about 5/18.

The MCRX40's radiators are scheduled for release on or about 5/25.

The Maelstrom bayres is expected to be released in June.

Lok-Seal 45's are available in black. 90's and Dual swivels are pushed back to 3rd week of May due to cosmetic issues that are being fixed.

Also upcoming by order of appearance (soon to late):

Komodo 7950 FC block
7970 & 7950 heatsinks
MCW82 "true contact" adapter kit for 7970/7950
7870 and 7850 heatsinks
GTX680 and 670 heatsinks

Nice, based on the QP design though. It is nice to see some good 140mm slim radiators with low FPI, I think the only other choices were Magicool, which are pretty low quality.

Don't like the XSPC EX rads? I don't think they're nearly as dense as the HWL GTS rads.

Ah, forgot about those, I remember seeing them a few weeks ago when browsing Jab-Tech, completely slipped my mind :p

And at the time I bought my 420 radiator, HWLabs and Magicool were really the only options, which was about two years ago. Not to mention I got it at a pretty good price from another forum, brand new, never used. And yeah, nothing is as dense as the GTS radiator, not even my GTX.

Back