Surface Pro 2 (256GB/8GB), Alienware 14 (i7/765m/1080p), Gigabyte P34G (i7/760m/1080)

hellfire88

2[H]4U
Hi all,
Just looking to sell some stuff to help pay bills etc.

Policy: I accept non-cc paypal payments or money orders. If you receive an item in DOA condition, please ship the item back to me for verification before we can further resolve the situation (although I am happy to say that I have encountered no problems in my trading yet, as seen by my heatware feedback under hellfire88 322-0-0). I am not responsible if the item purchased is not compatible with your hardware etc., or if the cosmetic condition is not to your liking. I am a honest trader and strive to describe my products the best that I can. Thank you!

1) Microsoft Surface Pro 2 (256GB SSD & 8GB RAM)

I bought this for my wife who ended up just playing with it for a week (drawing with "Fresh Paint" metro app etc.), then it just sat on one of the end tables... As such, I'm looking to sell it. This is the 256GB SSD model which also has 8GB of RAM (the 64GB and 128GB versions only have 4GB of RAM). As the RAM is not upgradable on this, the 8GB makes this much more useful as a "docked computer". Basically you have a full high-end Ultrabook (4th-gen Haswell Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) in a 10.6" IPS screen tablet form-factor which can be hooked up to a KB/Mouse/Monitor and act like a full desktop. That's pretty amazing I think. I wish I had a use for this but I have too many computer as it is. This is in great condition as it was seldom used, and it comes with:

- Microsoft Surface Pro 2 (4th-gen Intel Haswell i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD)
- original AC charger
- original WACOM stylus pen
- Microsoft nylon bag

ASKING: $1050 shipped
___________________________________________________________________________________

2) Alienware 14 (latest gen) Haswell Gaming Laptop

Got this in October 2013 from the Dell Outlet, and its an awesome gaming laptop (best I've had actually). It ticks all the right boxes with: IPS screen, high-end graphics card, upgradable parts, nice ergonomics. Its in mint condition and comes with:

- Intel Core i7-4700MQ (2.4GHz, turbo-boosts up to 3.4GHz) quad-core CPU
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
- 750GB (7200RPM) HDD
- nVidia GeForce 765m 2GB dedicated video card + Intel HD 4600 integrated (switchable graphics via Optimus)
- 14.1" 1920x1080 res matte IPS screen
- Killer-N Wireless 802.11n + Bluetooth combo card
- Built-in HD webcam
- AlienFX lights (4-zone backlit keyboard + lighting all-around the laptop)
- 8x slot-load DVDRW drive
- Ports: USB 3.0 x3, HDMI, mini-Displayport, SDXC, Kensington lock-slot, RJ45 Gigabit, Mic in, and headphone out ports
- Under Alienware warranty til October 2014
- Comes with Alienware 14, charger, restore disk, and original box

I've tested Battlefield 4 (1920x1080 res, med-high settings) and FFXIV:ARR (1920x1080 res, max settings) and it plays both with ease.

ASKING: ***SOLD LOCALLY***
___________________________________________________________________________________

3) Gigabyte P34G Haswell Gaming Laptop

This is a great thin-and-light Gaming Laptop. It has a 4th-gen i7 quad-core CPU, nVidia 760m graphics, 14" 1080p IPS screen; yet weighs only ~3.8lbs. This is in overall very good condition, and I am only selling it since I mainly leave it docked to an external keyboard/mouse + monitor at home, so will be switching to a desktop. It comes with everything as a new one would, and the specs are:

- Intel Core i7-4700HQ (2.4GHz, turbo-boosts up to 3.4GHz) quad-core CPU
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
- 128GB mSATA SSD + 750GB HDD
- nVidia GeForce 760m 2GB dedicated video card + Intel HD 4600 integrated (switchable graphics via Optimus)
- 14.1" 1920x1080 res IPS screen
- Killer-N Wireless 802.11n + Bluetooth combo card
- Built-in HD webcam
- Backlit keyboard
- Ports: USB 3.0 x2, USB 2.0 x2, HDMI, VGA, SDXC, Kensington lock-slot, RJ45 Gigabit, Audio in/out port
- Under Gigabyte 2yr warranty (got it around December 2013)
- Comes with Gigabyte P34G, charger, Gigabyte sleeve case, and original box

Retails for $1399.

ASKING: ***No Longer Available***

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these items. PM me or email me at:

brianhung7 AT gmail DOT com

if you have any questions/reasonable offers. Thanks for looking!

WTB: I am also looking for the following (items in bold mean I need them ASAP!):

- Amazon.com, Buy Buy Baby, or Babies R' Us Gift Cards

Please bump if you look! (bumps of course will be returned). Thanks!

Last edited:
When was the Surface Pro 2 purchased? Is the unit covered under a Microsoft Complete plan?

When was the Surface Pro 2 purchased? Is the unit covered under a Microsoft Complete plan?

I bought it in late October 2013, and have no registered it yet. It should still be under the regular 1yr warranty.

How is the build quality on the P43G? Your opinion on the noise levels and heat?

The build quality is very good in my opinion. It has aluminum on the body and doesn't really have any flex.

The heat is fine but when you game, the fan does pretty loud (obviously, to cool the thing :) ). I wouldn't say its ultrabook-levels in terms of quietness etc.

Back