SuperTorrents open sign ups right now

I dont have anything to trade, I could get demonoid invites but lets face it, demonoid invites are easy to get, I cant give them away, no one wants them. If you have unlimited invites though, I see no reason not to help a guy out.

Fuck, today is free invite day too. I would totally give you one if I wasn't classified as a n00b on the site.

If anyone would be so kind as to throw an invite my way, I would greatly appreciate it

Can any member here help me out for "help a n00b" day. My name on here is the same as over there. Thanks!

hmmm i cant seem to get my ratio up for some reason. I am using bittorent and my uploads are unlimited. im trying to use linux distros right now to get my ratio up.

you can only get credit from items you downloaded from that site, free linux is not a good way to do it as people can get it, for free, from free sites, why waste ratio on something you can get somewhere else.

I do like that site but its way too much work for a torrent. They have the same crap as everyone else. it may take longer but at least I dont have to worry about a ratio. Also the only download cap I gotta worry about is comcasts.

Seed as much as you take is crazy. I tried it I use utorrent and no one seems to leech just that much.

For those that signed up for supertorrents, today is free signups for their sister site STMusic-open only to current members. Check out the event homepage for the link.

I do like that site but its way too much work for a torrent. They have the same crap as everyone else. it may take longer but at least I dont have to worry about a ratio. Also the only download cap I gotta worry about is comcasts.

Seed as much as you take is crazy. I tried it I use utorrent and no one seems to leech just that much.

Keeping a 1:1 ratio is very easy and is worth it, at least for most of us. Faster speeds, more secure, less likelihood of infected files, better quality uploads (for some private trackers), etc.

1:1 is hard for most because they have an upload of under 1mb and a download of 10mb+.

Private trackers have as much chance for viruses as any tracker, it is not like the site scans each user upload.

Quality is dependent on the release, not the site, as long as you know what to look for, it wont matter what site you get it off of.

The one thing that is true, is speed, since ratio's are needed things tend to get better speeds and last longer.

Just seed seed seed. It's not that difficult. Find FL items and download and seed for a few weeks. After 2 weeks, my stats are 5GB up and 0 down. ;)

1:1 is hard for most because they have an upload of under 1mb and a download of 10mb+.

Private trackers have as much chance for viruses as any tracker, it is not like the site scans each user upload.

Quality is dependent on the release, not the site, as long as you know what to look for, it wont matter what site you get it off of.

The one thing that is true, is speed, since ratio's are needed things tend to get better speeds and last longer.

With a 512KB upload speed, maintaining a 1:1 is still fairly easy (I've done it on less while using multiple private trackers). Like delvryboy posted, FL files can also make a huge difference in the beginning, but most people with a slower connection just want to download a lot before building a ratio buffer. For those people, private 1:1 trackers probably aren't suited for them.

Private trackers do not have as much chance for viruses as public trackers. Uploaders at private trackers do not imbue viruses into their files, unlike what can happen at public trackers. They also don't pick up their torrents from shady sources, which happens, at times, with uploaders from public trackers.

I suppose you've never been a member of HDBits where many of their encoders only release on that site and not anywhere else, and they have some of the best encoders around. Just an example.

You are semi-correct on the reason for the speed difference. However, uploaders at most private trackers have seedboxes, so even if it was just you and the original uploader, you'll likely obtain excellent speeds. On old torrents is where user to user interaction is more common and your statement comes into play.

Last edited:
I have a revolutiontt invite I would like to trade for a supertorrent invite code.

Is this site decent? Anyone have any invites left? I would really appreciate one; can trade a Demonoid invite if you'd like.

I would also like an invite as well if any left.On Demonoid I have a 1:1+ ratio,and if I have any invites left Id be willing to trade someone.PM me.

I'd trade HDBits invites but they won't fucking open them because faggots keep selling them on ebay.

I would also like an invite as well if any left.On Demonoid I have a 1:1+ ratio,and if I have any invites left Id be willing to trade someone.PM me.

OOh thanks for the reminder, Demonoid is back up! I've been wanting to snag some audiobooks for the commute :)

i would appreciate an invite. i usually leave my comp on 24/7, so i will be seeding quite alot.

Back