Super [H]OT Orange County Chopper

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.samsclub.com/eclub/main_std_template.jsp?CntId=OCC&pid=_11-01-04_occ1 said:
The first Member to complete the wire transfer of $137,000 will be the purchaser and own the "Theme Bike". Funds must be deposited in a designated wire transfer account and are non-refundable.

Hot for all of you chopper enthusiasts with $137K lying around, that is...
Well, who here matches that description?

*crickets chirping*

-SEAL

damn...I left my huge wad of cash in my other pants. Oh well, guess I'll just miss out on this deal. :D

It's actually one of their better looking bikes that I have seen.

Maybe Kyle will get one?

Vette

i actually like that bike alot, and im a sams club member, Anyone wana donate 137K to me to buy it? Ill mention your name on the show! :D

need 137k badly! :eek:
...oh how I wish.

hopefully I will have enough money to buy a plain chopper asap (err someday).

/thread please? Most of us can't afford this, you can get the same damn thing for lots lots cheaper (especially if you do it yourself), and they are only selling one. Maybe it has collector's value, but... not [H]ot.

-SEAL

I'm going to get it! I sold 3 of my children on the black market and one of my kidneys. I also sold the house and bought a mobile home. This bike is going to kick ass. I can't wait.

Well, I started selling crack and turning tricks so I can save up...now if I were only a Sam's Club member...

Tempting, but no thanks. Saving up for the new M5...

Hmmm. It does come with a cellphone and prepaid plan ... but I can't see a handsfree kit or cup holder on the chopper ANYWHERE ...

I wonder if they'd chop my Vespa? 150cc of RAW ET4 power :)

The new M5 kicks a$$. It even has a stutter box for drag racing leetness.

Surely [H] makes enough money to get it, and then let all of the members get a ride.

Vette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back