Stuck Pixels- Why buy 2001fp over 2000fp?

-Ever-

Limp Gawd
I'm not looking to buy the 2001fp or anything, I just ordered 2 1901fp's to replace my 2000fp. After doing more and more general reading though, I'm hearing so many horror stories about the 2001 and it's stuck pixels (up to 20+!!) and poor backlighting. So why are people even bothering with the 2001fp? I never looked into it, but I just don't see what's so special about a monitor that you guys keep buying them with their seemingly 50% chance of being completely $hitty (IMO) when you can spend a less money for a 2000fp and just deal with having a larger bezel.
So, tell me, just what *does* the 2001fp have over the 2000fp, with it's higher pricetag and obvious chance of it having hideous problems that were once completely unacceptable? :confused:
-T

20.1" 1600x1200 16ms thin-bezeled adjustable flat panel with lots of inputs and two USB connectors

That is all. (Unless I keep editing and adding more stuff :p )

Going on 120 views with 1 reply. Maybe people are just buying the 2001 out of hype and eating up all of Dell's bs? :confused: ;) I hope not.

Maybe it's because the answer is too obvious?
20.1" 1600x1200 16ms thin-bezeled adjustable flat panel with lots of inputs and two USB connectors

Cool, thanks for the replies guys. Yeah I do understand that the board usually only see's complaints, but I have to wonder when I hear people saying "I've got 15 stuck pixels, but I'm not going to return it because Dell is known to send just another messed up LCD" ....... Started making me think that the whole line has problems.

The reason is because of something to do with the number 16 in the description and ms. I have no bad pixels and no backlight issues. Glad I did not buy a 2000

Back