Strange Brigade Mouse Crashing

ThreeDee

[H]F Junkie
I just installed Strange Brigade through Steam and it was crashing right off the bat at various points in loading or at the start screen using both Vulcan and DX12.

I figured out that the game will start up fine, benchmark .. select Play .. whatever just fine until you move the mouse and then it crashes my PC with Win32kbase.sys Sysetm_Service_Exception BSOD.

I initially went through a bunch of steps in regards to the Wind32kbase.sys crashing (updating all drivers, running sfc ..etc)

When I discovered it was my mouse moving that would initiate the crash I tried unplugging everything but keyboard and mouse .. tried all my different USB slots .. tried 2 other different USB mice to no avail.

Maybe it's a flaky Windows insider build that is the issue? .. Hunt:Showdown, Doom, TF2 ..whatever else games programs all play without issue though

Win 10 Version 1809 (OS Build 18282.1000)
Asrock X470
Ryzen 2700x
2 x 16gb Team DDR3000
Evga GTX 1070 8gb
(nothing overclocked)

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game .. verified game files through Steam etc .. changed in game settings and what not.. this is something I have never encountered before

Any Ideas?

I have a ticket into Rebellion about their game
I have posted on Steam forums under Strange Brigade stuff
I am still google'ing and chasing links/threads
Maybe somebody [H] here knows what might be going on

game has 2 options when starting .. Vulcan or DX12. I don't think it has a DX11 mode

reinstalled Windows 10 Pro and got off the insider builds and game is working fine now .. sheesh, lol.

Back