Store with 6800Ultras and X800XLs at good prices!

kovermours

Limp Gawd
This store I work at has some awesome prices on eVGA 6800 Ultras and GTs and X800XLs and we have em all in stock.

6800Ultra $699
6800GT $546
6600GT 128mb $240
(all of those are SLI and PCI-Express)

Sapphire X800XL $469
Sapphire X850XT $669
(both are PCI-Express)

Those of you in the USA may ask why those prices seem high when I just said they were low... that's because they're in Canadian dollars!

We have some other good deals too - like an Asus A8N SLI Deluxe for $219, an Acer 19" LCD (20ms, 300mcd) for $399, or a Samsung 80gb 5400rpm notebook drive for $152.

Would you guys like me to keep you updated on our pricing? We always have new stuff coming in (every bloody day, and I get to unpack it and play with it before anybody else!) like Corsair packs, CPUs, monitors, motherboards, hard drives, and stuff like that.

I think Newegg is working out pretty well for us in the states. Thanks for the offer though :D

lol :p

Too bad they don't ship to canada, else I'd buy there too

Also I'm not paid on commission or anything silly like that so no, I'm not getting paid any more to promote the company I work for :)

i dont think that those prices are great. I got my 6800GT for $380 USD T Zipzoomfly and i feel thats the best price out for a Nice PNY GT

$500 shipped for nvidia's flagship (UEE is vaporware more or less, and non-existant on PCI-E that im aware of) is a good deal right now. 6800U's are in high demand for SLI benchers, and plus you pay no tax or shipping, just MSRP. If I was building the system I have now instead of around August, I'd be all over this deal ;)

Today was an exciting day at work :D

First was a desktop system that UPS destroyed. Since we're claiming a total loss I'm going to "intercept" some parts on the way to the garbage: a working stick of 512mb Kingston HyperX matched pair PC3200 ram (the other stick died), a 160gb sata wd drive, lg dvd burner, 939 3200+ winchester, Antec Overture, and an ASUS tv tuner.Not a bad deal for a couple hours on the phone. (What happened was the 1kg cpu heatsink, a Zalman CNPS7700-Cu (which DOES fit on a A8V-E Deluxe in that case, with some squeezing) fell off and bounced around inside the case)

We also got a bunch of Geil PC3200 512x2 matched pair memory sets in stock today, they're $185. It's the best price I've ever seen on 1gb of matched pair ram.

The height of the day was the FX-55 that came through! It was on order, and it only took two weeks to get in! We have access to more, so first come first serve!!!

We also got some Pioneer DVR-109s in both beige and black, so they're now off of backorder and in stock. We also lowered the price to $97.

If you americans think canadian prices are high, just check out NCIX (if their site is back up....) so you have something to compare to... lol

Warrior said:
i dont think that those prices are great. I got my 6800GT for $380 USD T Zipzoomfly and i feel thats the best price out for a Nice PNY GT

ya i dont think you are smart enough to see that you got your 6800GT "AGP" hence agp for 380$ woopty doo. but that price was for the PCI-E model which is more. then again i got my ultra for $350 which I think is a better deal than yours. :confused:

Back