Agency Gun Pack DLC including:
Upgraded silencer
Laser sights
Agency Jagd P22G: A modern top-tier pistol
Agency HX UMP: Powerful high-caliber SMG
Agency SPS 12: Brutal semi-automatic shotgun

So useless.

Yeah, not particularly necessary.

$10 is an amazing deal for this game, though. It's not perfect but it's a lot of fun.

Yeah, not particularly necessary.

$10 is an amazing deal for this game, though. It's not perfect but it's a lot of fun.

I love the old Hitman games, but i'm gonna have to hold off on this one. I've got Darksiders 2 and Just Cause 2 to keep me busy for a long while i'd say.

The only Hitman game I didn't pick up during the sales(though it was fairly new during the winter sale). I picked it up now.

Thanks!

did they ever fix the bad disguise system? or will that remain the same since launch?

did they ever fix the bad disguise system? or will that remain the same since launch?

That's the main thing keeping me from picking it up...some of the complaints in the main thread made it sound really frustrating because of illogical gameplay mechanics that don't work like they should. I was going to try to wait for this to hit $5, but that probably won't happen until the summer sale (if even then).

so the DLC guns and outfits are just for contract mode? I really don't care about anything but story mode so is there any reason to get Professional Edition or the Suit and Gun Collection?

so the DLC guns and outfits are just for contract mode? I really don't care about anything but story mode so is there any reason to get Professional Edition or the Suit and Gun Collection?

I would say there's no real incremental value if you just want to play it for the story and not necessarily the additional unlocks/bonuses.

Back