Steam Responses Back

bboynitrous

2[H]4U
Hey guys I was wondering if any of you have had any problems with steam as far as account hijacking recovery or possibly random disabled accounts? About three weeks or so my account was disabled for almost no freakin' reason. I had a buddy that had his account hijacked a few weeks before mine was disabled and I sent a screenshot of the conversation and a text document of it to my buddy for steam as proof of the hijacking.

About the time they resolved his hijacking -which he got back- my account was disabled. I'm not sure if my account being disabled had anything to do with my buddy's account being fixed but it seemed kind of odd. Anyways I emailed valve twice in the past three to four weeks and haven't receieved a response. Anyone else had this problem with these guys? I just want to get back my damn games and play again.

you do not email valve as they don't respond to emails.

you have to go to the top of the site and click Support, and create a support account, then click on any FAQ and click the Ask A Question tab. Then fill out everything in the form you can, attach any photos of your cdkey that you need to, then click Submit, and then click FINISH so it gets sent.

you should then recieve a 12-digit code for your question, then you must wait 3-9 working days for a human response.

Sorry I did that. I guess I wasn't clear with that. I've done that "ask a question" thing twice but i've had nothing.

Back