Steam Replay 2022

polonyc2

Fully [H]

Attachments

• Steam.png
    Steam.png
    2 MB · Views: 1
you get a Steam Badge and XP points for viewing it if you care about that stuff

I never even knew this was a thing. Is that always on there, or just towards the end of the year? Pretty neat though.
UT2004 taking the top spot for me with 511 sessions played (daily bitch matches, er bot matches I mean) followed by The Surge 1 and 2.

Attachments

• quit.jpg
    quit.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 1
64% Borderlands 3 (69 sessions) and 34% Wonderlands (28 sessions) luckily WoW is not on steam :D

I never even knew this was a thing. Is that always on there, or just towards the end of the year? Pretty neat though...

I think this is the first time Steam has done this...I'm guessing it'll be an annual thing now at the end of the year which shows your Steam yearly overview

some of the stats they show are pretty cool...

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    142.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 1.png
    1.png
    455 KB · Views: 1
Makes me wonder why I have Steam as the first icon on my quick launch when I only played 3 hours the entire year.

I was majority Ready or Not. 2nd most was Ace Combat 7. Apparently I played a lot less AC7 than I thought, because I played that a whole lot in the beginning of the year.

Well, I've looked at the gif three times today, and still don't get it. I'm going to be a lamer, swallow my pride, and ask what it means :)? P. S. I'm not a felon :p.
I was saying "then that makes two of with zero Steam hours". And now that I've had to explain it, it's ruined.

I played GOG Cyberpunk, and a handful of VR titles set to bypass Steam.

I was saying "then that makes two of with zero Steam hours". And now that I've had to explain it, it's ruined.

so you never played Elden Ring?

Slow year on Steam for me this year, lol
View attachment 537675
Mine's all out of whack too,

mvnmvb.png

I stopped gaming for five months straight. A bit of Elden Ring in March. July I was hooked on Vampire Survivors. I think that was just about all of those achievements. Came back a few weeks ago with Warships. You can see how I've floated around a bunch of games recently trying to find something. haha

View attachment 537706

I stopped gaming for five months straight. A bit of Elden Ring in March. July I was hooked on Vampire Survivors. I think that was just about all of those achievements. Came back a few weeks ago with Warships. You can see how I've floated around a bunch of games recently trying to find something. haha
Mine is due to playing Overwatch and then switching to COD MW2.
The Half Life 2 is from last week when I put together an older i7 4790 with a 750Ti and I wanted to see how it would play HL2, ended up standing at the work table for a few hours playing the game, lol.
Man Eater was when I was testing my Steam Deck, which I hardly use.
Counterside is one of those mobile style games where you pick your team and then they fight a match for you, there was a Hololive Vtuber collaboration and didn't realize you had to purchase the skins to use on your characters.
I thought you could earn them.

this is not my screenshot, but these are the skins for the game, the USD cost is $34.99/skin.

Counterside Myth Skins.jpg

View attachment 537706

Mine is out of whack because I have been playing a lot of vintage games this year after Dying Light 2 and Elden Ring came out in the early year. I also decided to work on some console achievements late in the year. I played a lot of Morrowind on GOG, too, after doing an updated modded "vanilla enhanced" installation for that game. I never finished that game and wanted to finally work toward it. Not a whole lot of good AAA releases during 2022.

shows you your personalized 2022 Year on Steam...my 2022 Steam year was dominated by Elden Ring...

https://store.steampowered.com/replay/

even though mine only shows 4 games on Steam, I was also playing games on other platforms...PC Game Pass (Guardians of the Galaxy), Origin (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order), Uplay (Far Cry 6) etc...I normally don't play dozens of games every year so 2022 was pretty active for me...plus the games I do play I usually spend hundreds of hours in- my Elden Ring 1st playthrough was 250+ hours, Horizon Zero Dawn was 130+ hours, Doom Eternal + DLC etc

along with some of the big new releases- Atomic Heart, Returnal PC, Jedi: Survivor, Elden Ring DLC etc, I also want to play some games in my backlog in 2023- Dying Light 2, God of War PC, both Spider-Man games etc

💘 Two of us, indeed.

Stuff like this never really works for me cause of card farming, seeing as farming=idling=tricking Steam into thinking I'm playing

Even the games I do actually play (not just whatever crap free game I got for the 15 cents in cards), I always farm the cards right away while doing whatever else

Also Moonlight and the Resident Evil ray tracing updates crashing all the time skewed shit too

3f4ae1d9-79ec-4c11-a500-60c66db733e3.png

https://s.team/y22/nvkddk

Back