Steam Quakecon Pack

Term-X

2[H]4U
You get every ID/Bethesda game for only $69.99. Or, $54.99 if you pre-order Rage or Skyrim. Or $39.99 if you pre-order both.

Some great games to be had! I'm sure a lot of people have most of the Quake/DOOM stuff but there are other games in there to sweeten the deal (Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout, etc)

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/11027/

Also add, that Quake 4 was added to Steam.

Yea I forgot to mention that. I was a bit shocked, Raven software game inside an ID pack. Gives you special (old/classic) rocket launcher to use in TF2; I'm assuming with the soldier :p

I have most of these but damn.. that's a heck of a pack.

nice pack. I just bought fallout and new vegas on the recent steam summer sale. Would have jumped on this otherwise.

curse you term-x and steam! i already had fallout 3 and the doom pack, but i bit anyway for the quake series, wolfenstein, and brink and maybe elder scrolls games. thanks i guess.

Brink got bad reviews, fallout 3 and oblivion are $20, and a bunch of games from the nineties... this is a deal :confused:

Would have bought it if I didn't buy the ID Super Pack from the Summer Sale not long ago, but yes that is a good deal. I just wish Quake 4 was bundled with the ID Super Pack, but oh well.

I regret some purchases from the Steam summer sale now. The pack is only $10-$20 then what I spent for some of the games in the pack, could have them and some extra now. On the other hand, the extras are likely games I wouldn't get around to playing.

If they started selling the packs for a price that takes into account the games you already own from it, id buy them.

Like, this pack is $69.99, you own 50% of the games on it, we'll sell you the games you don't have for $34.99.

Brink got bad reviews, fallout 3 and oblivion are $20, and a bunch of games from the nineties... this is a deal :confused:

This is Fallout 3 GOTY edition. This is also Fallout Las Vegas with all 3 DLC packs, practically GOTY edition. I have been waiting for this. I have not played either. Oblivion? When the fuck will I play that? Another time sucker. Maybe when my girl is prego. I don't want to abuse my baby. :)

Oh... and a bunch of games from my roots to seal the deal. I have a ton of games but none of these, and I want Rage.

I think the only problem will be with Brink. There was a free DLC for those that bought it early. Now there is a new DLC. These are NOT included unless they are now considered part of the game.

correction: was just lookin at Brink site and the DLC Agents of Change is still free.

has anyone pre-ordered skyrim and rage on steam? if so, you can get this incredible pack for $40.

ALSO, i hear there is no limit to the number of packs you can buy at that price, and so you can gift it as many times as you want.

what i'm getting at... HOOK IT UP FOR $40 PLEASE. :D anyone? anyone?

has anyone pre-ordered skyrim and rage on steam? if so, you can get this incredible pack for $40.

ALSO, i hear there is no limit to the number of packs you can buy at that price, and so you can gift it as many times as you want.

Interesting.

If this works, I'd pay someone $45 dollars for the $40 pack.

Any takers?

If they started selling the packs for a price that takes into account the games you already own from it, id buy them.

Like, this pack is $69.99, you own 50% of the games on it, we'll sell you the games you don't have for $34.99.

+1 I would be all over a lot of packs if that was the case.

This deal is sooooo hard to resist, but maybe there will be another deal coming soon?

Maybe not...

I wish I liked RPGs so I could be excited about this. Still, this is an amazing deal. Especially if you never played Oblivion or Fallout

This deal is sooooo hard to resist, but maybe there will be another deal coming soon?

Maybe not...

Christmas probably.

Pretty sure I was reading over on the Steam forums that you only get the games in the pack that you don't already have, and can't gift the rest.

He means purchasing the entire pack as a gift, since the discount applies to all future purchases.

Bought Oblivion GOTY Deluxe during the summer scale for collection purposes (and never had shivering isles), but there was no Morrowind sale. Now it only has a good discount on the entire pack.

Really like the packs discounting for you what you have previously. But I think the best way to do it is via the relative costs of the games within the pack, and then lowered somewhat to account for the "bulk" discount factor. More fair for all parties involved I think.

Its official, if someone has preordered rage and skyrim they can get as many $40 quakecon packs as they want.
Anyone want to make $10 for a total of $50 paypal gift for the 2011 quakecon pack?
These can be gifted too right? Otherwise this won't work...

+1 I would be all over a lot of packs if that was the case.

Yep - The way it is now, it's sort of an argument for NOT buying the packs, since they'll add something else and you're foreclosed from re-buying the entire pack (unless you're an idiot).

With 252 games in my steam account, I'm starting to realize there are some shortcomings to this system - especially for those customers that buy a lot of shit...

Yep - The way it is now, it's sort of an argument for NOT buying the packs, since they'll add something else and you're foreclosed from re-buying the entire pack (unless you're an idiot).

With 252 games in my steam account, I'm starting to realize there are some shortcomings to this system - especially for those customers that buy a lot of shit...

i dont see a shortcoming. if you go to the store you buy all of these games individually, and for a lot more each. with steam you get super prices, and if youre smart about if or if youre new to steam, then you can get some absolutely killer deals on these game packs. i already had all the doom games, and i still considered this pack a steal. just keep in mind that retail games cost $40-70 EACH and it all starts to sound real nice.

i can confirm that the $40 gifting does work. i just purchased it from a guy at cheapassgamer and paid him $45 for the entire thing.

I was hoping to activate my retail version of Q4 in Steam.... no such luck.

I have most of those older games in the pack (including Commander Keen, omg the memories) but for that price its almost impossible not to get it. I just got back from a vacation where I spent way too much money too.... ugh decisions.

Alot of great games!...but if your a PC gamer you've already played them to death in the 90's :p lol

I was playing Daggerfall on DOSbox a few weeks ago, and let me just say some games don't need to be replayed ;) I love Oblivion, but Morrowind looks like half life 1 or worse to me (I can't play that). Any die hard Quake fan should already have all these titles, same with the doom titles. Only one I don't have is Doom 3 expansion.

That leaves the Fallout games. Now the Las Vegas mod sounds like fun. Brink uses the Doom 3 engine, ouch! Nah I have to pass this up not anything I see myself playing except fall out new vegas.

Anyone here selling them yet? I'd pay 45, but anymore and I'd prefer to just play more LoL. Such is my life now.

You can buy the pack as a "gift" but what the previous poster means is that if you buy the pack and already have some of the games in the pack, they will not become "extra giftable copies". You must specifically buy the pack as a gift in order to be able to gift it.

Yep. :cool:

Really pretty lame of Steam, but that's how it is.

Back