Steam Deal: Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 is being offered at 50% off until Monday!

i bought it in the last $5 and didn't play it much cuz the servers were pretty empty

Got it at the same time(last 5$ deal) and the servers weren't too bad. There weren't a lot, but there were usually 3-4 full with 24-32 people. Now it seems less lively. The biggest annoyance was that my favorite mod for it, which made the gameplay much better as well as the graphics, was even less lively(with only 1, maybe 2 servers that were active)

Andrew_Carr, maybe we can all download the mod if we have the game and jump in the severs to make them full? I bought this game a long time ago but gave up on it cus it always had a hard time with my old pc.

Great game, well worth the $5. A bit slow paced, and takes a while to get into though. Took me almost a month playing on and off to get the hang of it. Can't wait for RO Heros of Stalingrad!

be sure to download the 4 mod packs for it, darkest hour has roughly 50 servers or so. but 10-12 are usually full. mare norstrum not too shabby either. i never have had trouble finding servers with people. but might depend on time of day or such. i play nights and weekends off and on. its sure worth 5 bucks though.

Andrew_Carr, maybe we can all download the mod if we have the game and jump in the severs to make them full? I bought this game a long time ago but gave up on it cus it always had a hard time with my old pc.

It might be Darkest Hour, but I'm really not sure. Looking over their videos, I don't recognize any of the maps. Anyway, I enjoyed the mod because it improved the graphics(it seemed poorly optimized. Ran like NWN2 vs NWN1 in comparison to the Mod vs RO) and the sights on the bolt action rifles were useable. I only ever saw infantry maps for it too.

not every map for any of the versions has armor, some one side has a few and the other not, some maps is a couple per side and a few large maps are more armor based with almost a entire company or more of vehicles. mever can run out of things to drive on the large maps, but the cream tanks might be taken. that and some people dont mind co-op the tanks, and some people get upset and yell or get another tank so they can drive and shoot. gotta take turns if u drive the tank alone, but with practice u can drive , stop and kill a tank or two before u get hit. Sometimes a few tanks, and sometimes someone is a crack shot and nails u across the map, the flak 88 can make amazing shots on eindhoven

Yeah, I just never ever played a map with vehicles in this mod. Another quirky thing: using the map made your character unfold and open an actual map(you could still walk around but your vision was blocked by looking at the map). It felt a lot more immersive than RO which was nice.

Back