Steam connected yet not connected?

FearTheCow

Supreme [H]ardness
Anyone having issues with Steam today? I am connected and able to view the store page, by my friends list says "no network connection."

Edit: Did some looking on the Steam forums and Valve is aware of the issues.

This generally happens when they are having issues with the servers ( or that's what i have been told) but it usually comes back up after a few minutes to a few hours.

Been doing this for weeks. I've lost so many quests in Borderlands 2 where I got kicked from the game right as my buddies turn a quest in. Or I come back and get told that I wasn't in their session when the quest was completed. :(

Been doing this for weeks. I've lost so many quests in Borderlands 2 where I got kicked from the game right as my buddies turn a quest in. Or I come back and get told that I wasn't in their session when the quest was completed. :(

Its never kicked me from a game. The chat servers are different from the authentication servers. Sounds like a Borderlands 2/internet connection issue.

Its never kicked me from a game. The chat servers are different from the authentication servers. Sounds like a Borderlands 2/internet connection issue.

No i does happen in bl2 for some reason if the friend servers go down it boots you from a multiplayer game. this used to happen to me a ton when it was first released but it hasn't happened to me for a few months now (knocks on wood)

No i does happen in bl2 for some reason if the friend servers go down it boots you from a multiplayer game. this used to happen to me a ton when it was first released but it hasn't happened to me for a few months now (knocks on wood)

Wow, that would get annoying real fast. The chat servers go down A LOT.

Back