Steam 2023 Winter sale is here! Winter sale runs from Dec 21 to Jan 4, 2024, 10 AM PST

Sickb0y

2[H]4U
Untitled.jpg

1Untitled.jpg

2Untitled.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, nerds, geeks, and the rest of you dateless wonders. The 2023 Steam Winter sale is here!! Sale runs from Dec 21 to Jan 4, 2024, 10 AM PST

Steam Deck price drop on old LCD versions
$349.99 for 64GIG Steam Deck
$449.99 for 512GIG Steam Deck
3Untitled.jpg

6Untitled.jpg

Steam 2023 video game awards
5Untitled.jpg

Deals worth checking out (let me know of any good deals you see to add them to the list)

Resident Evil Racoon city edition $14.99
comes with
  • Resident Evil 1
  • Resident Evil 2
  • Resident Evil Resistance
Doom franchise bundle $27.99
comes with
  • DOOM Eternal
  • DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods – Part One
  • DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods – Part Two
  • Demonic Slayer Cosmetic Skin
  • Classic Weapon Sound Pack
  • DOOM (2016)
  • Doom 3 (The original DOOM 3 and Resurrection of Evil Expansion, The remastered DOOM 3: BFG Edition)
  • Doom 64
  • Doom II (The original DOOM II,The enhanced, re-release of DOOM II)
  • Doom
BattleBit Remastered $8.99
STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order $5.99 ($7.49 for deluxe edition)
Black Mesa $3.99
Axiom Verge $4.99
Hot Wheels Unleashed $4.99
Mass Effect Legendary Edition $5.99
Alice: Madness Returns $1.99
Lost in Random $2.99
Vampire Savor $3.79 for standard game, $8.75 for all DLC + OST bundle
Mortal Kombat 11 & X bundle $9.89
Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate + Injustice 2 legendary edition bundle $9.99
Deep Rock Galactic $8.99
Batman Arkham collection $8.99
Supergiant game collection $35.63
comes with
  • Hades (game + soundtrack)
  • Bastion (game + soundtrack)
  • Transistor (game + soundtrack)
  • Pyre (game + soundtrack)
  • some other stuff :p
Halo: The Master Chief Collection $9.99
comes with
  • Halo: Reach
    Halo 2 Anniversary
  • Halo Combat Evolve Anniversary
  • Halo 3
  • Halo 3 ODST

Last edited:
Hades was really well done, it's worth the $12.50
Played great on the Deck too

Can honestly say that no new games interest me. Now. If I could get a refund on the Doom Eternal platforming game misrepresented as a shooter, that would be cool. :cool:

Can honestly say that no new games interest me. Now. If I could get a refund on the Doom Eternal platforming game misrepresented as a shooter, that would be cool. :cool:
It is an arena shooter. Just because there are a few light platforming sections in between doesn't change that.

I agree. I thought I was playing a gymnast simulator game there for a while.

It is an arena shooter. Just because there are a few light platforming sections in between doesn't change that.
True. Has shooting elements. Not sure I would call sections flying through swinging flame chains like 3D version of Super Mario light platforming. Not if they are required to advance. Got even worse in the extensions. That said. Arcade mode in Doom 2016 has the most time on my screen since the old Quake2 and UT '99 days.

To be honest, I probably wouldn't play it if I got it for free.
you're right, i bought it after I upgraded to a 4090 for Christmas. Pulled out my HOTAS all excited for some space simulator goodness. checked it out for 90 minutes before I realized it didn't even have joystick support... and for good reason too because there isn't even really any good space flight. So then I went and read the steam reviews to see if it got better and found out what a heaping pile of barren refuse it really was. and decided to refund it.

I bought a few games since I knew I'd be home due to the holidays.
Stray is a good game. It's odd but good. Beat it in 7.5 hours.
Guardians of the Galaxy is not bad as well still playing through it. I am stuck on a rock trying to free my spaceship.
Spider-Man Remastered is OK. I hope it gets better cause it is feeling repetitive at only 10% playthrough.

Spider-Man Remastered is OK. I hope it gets better cause it is feeling repetitive at only 10% playthrough.
Doh, I was thinking of grabbing it on epic.... Any further thoughts that you (or anyone else) have on the game?

actually base sale prices seem to be the same across the stores where games overlap, difference is the coupon on epic over 15$.

ended up getting skyrim SE as my original version kept crashing with the Enderal mod. i want spiderman but will probably wait til next year for even cheaper price, or slim chance it comes to gog like uncharted did.

Last edited:
Check out Eneba and CDkeys if you are buying indie games. Just got Monster Train for $3.39 and Hellcard for $5.96 , way cheaper than Steam.

Of course the downside is no returns if you don't like them.

Doh, I was thinking of grabbing it on epic.... Any further thoughts that you (or anyone else) have on the game?

I think it was a very good game. There are some small crimes and at the beginning they kind of make you do a number of them before you can progress the story after a while. Once that is done, it flows more naturally and the story missions are good. Side crimes are okay and you do need to finish some more to progress the story every now and then but they become fairly easy and quick.

I think it was a very good game. There are some small crimes and at the beginning they kind of make you do a number of them before you can progress the story after a while. Once that is done, it flows more naturally and the story missions are good. Side crimes are okay and you do need to finish some more to progress the story every now and then but they become fairly easy and quick.
Thanks.... Doesn't sound like it should be a big deal then. I'll probably pick it up. :)

That's what epic games store sales are now. Real sales, good prices.
The Heroic Launcher stays logged in with the Epic Store on my Steam Deck now so it is less annoying to play my games. I know most are running Windows, but I'm trying out Linux gaming for a change of pace. I might grab Midnight Suns over on Epic.

Tempted to pick up Terreria, it's been out long enough and it seems the business model is to release content for free instead of DLC, for $5 hard to say waiting for a cheaper price is any better

Tempted to pick up Terreria, it's been out long enough and it seems the business model is to release content for free instead of DLC, for $5 hard to say waiting for a cheaper price is any better
Fun game. You could definitely get $5 worth of entertainment out of it just jumping in.

Back