Steam 2023 Summer sale is here! Summer sale runs from June 29 to July 13 2023, 10 AM PST

Sickb0y

2[H]4U
Untitled.png

Screenshot_1.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, nerds, geeks, and the rest of you dateless wonders. The 2023 Steam Summer sale is here!! Sale runs from June 29 to July 13, 2023, 10 AM PST

There are six small steam sales left follow by the major Autumn Thanksgiving sale and Christmas winter sale.
  • Nov 21 - Nov 28, 2023: Steam Autumn Sale
  • Dec 21, 2023 - Jan 4, 2024: Steam Winter Sale
Steam Deck is on sale up to 20% off
Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

Deals worth checking out (let me know of any good deals you see to add them to the list)

Deep Rock Galactic: Deluxe Edition $7.50
Vampire Survivors: Game + DLC + OST Bundle $3.06
RACCOON CITY EDITION (Resident Evil 1, Resident Evil 2, Resistance) $14.99
Back 4 Blood $11.99
STAR WARS: Squadrons $5.99
LEGO Star Wars™: The Skywalker Saga $16.49
Halo: The Master Chief Collection $9.99
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice $4.49

Last edited:
Steam Deck Dock is on sale as well, tho it is no bargain at $71.20...
My cheapo Monoprice dock gets the job done but I might jump

I might pick up the Crysis Remastered Trilogy for $27.21 and Plague Tale: Requiem for $24.99...everything else I'm interested in I'll continue to wait for a bigger price drop- Spider-Man Remastered, Miles Morales, Returnal, Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection, Atomic Heart (I'm really waiting for them to add RTX, the price drop is secondary)

I can't remember the last Steam game I bought on sale. I'm tempted to buy something like the Halo MCC just so I can have it on the Steam Deck (because I already have it via GamePass). If anyone has some good Steam Deck games that are on sale, I'd be curious to hear any recommendations.

.... and like a sucker I got another DCS plane.

I don't think I can use them any more because I am on standalone. I last bought DCS F-18 on sale from Steam which worked with the standalone. On modules like F-16 I bought directly and don't own them on Steam so I can't go to Steam even if I wanted.

I am waiting for a F-15E sale and South Atlantic sale.

I'm not seeing much I find impressive from a price standpoint.

I don't think I can use them any more because I am on standalone. I last bought DCS F-18 on sale from Steam which worked with the standalone. On modules like F-16 I bought directly and don't own them on Steam so I can't go to Steam even if I wanted.

I am waiting for a F-15E sale and South Atlantic sale.

I'm not seeing much I find impressive from a price standpoint.

Is there a way to convert my DCS Steam collection to standalone? Would have been a better choice for me.

I think the Strike Eagle currently is on a special price, although not marked so in Steam.

anything i'm interested in i already own. big bag of disappointment for me. not blaming steam, i'm just getting more picky about my games as i get older. only so much time i can spare for gaming these days.

Actually might pickup a couple of games that the guys i game with have been playing recently. Back for blood is finally at a price point I am interested in

Chained Echoes has my attention, but the discount is small (though the game itself wasn't overly expensive to begin with).

Castlevania Advance collection also has my attention.

I'm hesitant to buy anything... my backlog is massive and I've got games that I want to play through. Not a bad problem to have, really.

Is there a way to convert my DCS Steam collection to standalone? Would have been a better choice for me.

I think the Strike Eagle currently is on a special price, although not marked so in Steam.

I am not sure, I would check the forums. On ED's website the modules say Steam Incompatible. But I think we may be able to purchase on Steam and use those keys on standalone, but I would double check.

F-15E is $1 cheaper on their website. Black Shark 3 upgrade is $7 on Steam, but showing $15 on their website for me. I originally bought Black Shark 2 on Steam... but have used it in standalone for years. For $7 I might get it if I can use it in standalone.

Reactions: uOpt
like this
picked up War of Rights for 50% off($15) had some fun in a 300 person server last night, little chaotic but voice chat made it hilarious.

Picked up Wartales really a nice game plus you can use a controller with it by enabling Xbox input on Steams overlay. I got a thing for Isometric RPGs BG3 comes out on August 3rd.

Bought Halls of Torment and Rift Wizards. Halls of Torment is fun but the bosses are quite spongey. Have yet to try Rift Wizards. Looking for recommendations of quality games. I also bought Battlebit but refunded it because the surround sound didn't work.

I wish Diablo 4 was on sale. Or I wish it had a trial or something. I refuse to sink $77 on a game that I haven't tried and don't know if I will like. And there hasn't been a good Diablo clone I'm aware of since Grim Dawn.

Above all I'd love a good coop experience

Picked up Evil West for 24.99 one of those games which could be great but never played it. Looks better than Red Dead Redemption because it's so weird.

When I was a kid sailing the pirate seas was the way to go. At this point in life I don't mind paying a few extra bucks so small developers can keep on making stuff triple A's won't.
100%

I'm paying back my wrongs of yesteryear - as clearly illustrated by the size of my collection on Bandcamp.

I wish Diablo 4 was on sale. Or I wish it had a trial or something. I refuse to sink $77 on a game that I haven't tried and don't know if I will like. And there hasn't been a good Diablo clone I'm aware of since Grim Dawn.

There are a lot of Diablo clones but Grim Dawn is one of the best. Take a look at WH40k:Martyr. It was pretty enjoyable and it felt good to have an ARPG that had stuff like Flame throwers, Assault Rifles, Chainswords, etc instead of the old sword and magic stuff.

So far I've picked up:

Tunic - Pretty good.
Melvor Idle + DLC - I don't know why I'm enjoying an idle game but it's pretty addicting.
Interplanetary - Played it for 10 minutes so far.
Troubleshooter - Haven't played it yet.
BeamNG Drive - Haven't played it yet.

I picked up Forza Horizon 5 and testing the RX 6600 out, It didn't like me tuning on Re Live and recording, as why the crazy graph at start, I can play in 4K on this little guy !!

Is Diablo even available via Steam? that said it's like a month old, give it some time

There are a lot of Diablo clones but Grim Dawn is one of the best. Take a look at WH40k:Martyr. It was pretty enjoyable and it felt good to have an ARPG that had stuff like Flame throwers, Assault Rifles, Chainswords, etc instead of the old sword and magic stuff.
What about Chaosbane for the none-40K side of Warhammer? Reviews on it are not as good as Inquisitor-Martyr. Base game is on sale for $3, complete "Slayer" edition for $17.
Is Diablo even available via Steam? that said it's like a month old, give it some time
No, but Blizzard was having a summer sale on Battle.net. D2 Resurrected was 60% off, among other things. I definitely wouldn't expect a discount any time soon on D4.

Also grabbed:

Dredge - Haven't played it yet.
Dave the Diver - This game is excellent. Fun gameplay loop with a lot of charm.

I'm right around the $100 Summer Sale limit that I set for myself so these are likely the last of my picks. Unless some of my crew latch on to some multiplayer game anyway.

What about Chaosbane for the none-40K side of Warhammer? Reviews on it are not as good as Inquisitor-Martyr. Base game is on sale for $3, complete "Slayer" edition for $17.
I have it but only put like an hour into it years ago when it came to me in a HumbleMonthly pack. I didn't play it for long and I barely remember anything about it so I'm going to assume it wasn't anything special.

Back