STAR WARS: Battlefront Classic Collection

Battlefront 2 which is not on this deal is probably one of my favorite games of all time. In 4k 144hz HDR it looks incredible. Unfortunately it's main supremacy mode is never easy to get games especially in the 2nd and 3rd game modes. Plus the online issues to where half the time you can't connect ruin the experience. So sad.

Battlefront 2 which is not on this deal is probably one of my favorite games of all time. In 4k 144hz HDR it looks incredible. Unfortunately it's main supremacy mode is never easy to get games especially in the 2nd and 3rd game modes. Plus the online issues to where half the time you can't connect ruin the experience. So sad.
What? Battlefront '2' is included.

1708609267929.png

Makes no sense to buy the bundle at that price, when they individually go on sale around $3.99 or lower all the time for the complete editions.

EDIT : CDKeys has the Standard Ed for the first one for $1.89.

https://www.cdkeys.com/star-wars-battlefront-classic-2004-pc-steam

Last edited:
The price is utterly ridiculous. If they were remastering the games, adding new content, or something like that I could understand but just for bundling them together? Hell no. This should be, at most, $15-$20 and even that is stretching it. Watch them pull the originals from sale before this comes out too.

The Battlefront What Collection?

Game is barely 10 years old and they're calling it a classic? And only two games? Might as well call Fortnite a classic. EA can suck it.

The Battlefront What Collection?

Game is barely 10 years old and they're calling it a classic? And only two games? Might as well call Fortnite a classic. EA can suck it.
What? The first game came out in 2004, the second in 2005. These games are 20 years old at this point.

Its a total mess apparently. 3 servers total worldwide on launch for PC, a mess on PS5 too. No dedicated server options. Mostly negative reviews within hours.

It's EA... Did you expect something good, with love and care put into it with a great amount of entertainment for the price?

If you did, then why? It's EA. "minimum viable product" is their motto.

It's EA... Did you expect something good, with love and care put into it with a great amount of entertainment for the price?

If you did, then why? It's EA. "minimum viable product" is their motto.
Aspyr is listed as publisher and it seems they are owned by Embracer.

EA hate is usually a given but I don't think this time.

EA made the other "Battlefront".
The complaints are about the new collection, not something EA did though which is what I was pointing out. EA has many faults, this game being trash isn't one of them lol.

Aspyr is listed as publisher and it seems they are owned by Embracer.

EA hate is usually a given but I don't think this time.
Ah, This is Embracer. I didn't check, to be honest because I could have sworn EA has a publishing deadlock on everything Star Wars™... I guess that contract expired?

Ah, This is Embracer. I didn't check, to be honest because I could have sworn EA has a publishing deadlock on everything Star Wars™... I guess that contract expired?
I think EA lost the exclusive rights. Which is why we could see a Star Wars game from Ubisoft and Quantic Dream.

Back