Star Wars: 1313 New Bounty Hunter Game

wannabeapilot

Limp Gawd
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/01/e3-2012-star-wars-1313-officially-announced
Tonight LucasArts debuted the new Star Wars: 1313, a third-person action adventure game starring a bounty hunter stalking targets on the capital of the Republic, Coruscant. Billed as a "mature" Star Wars title, 1313 takes you deep into the seedy underworld of a densely populated planet, giving you access to an array of "exotic weaponry" in your quest to take down targets and "uncover the truth surrounding a criminal conspiracy."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM5bxo3xZbI

not a whole lot of info yet

The mature rating has me hopeful though

Sounds like they saw how everyone got excited over Prey 2 and wanted a piece of the possible pie.

Tonight LucasArts debuted the new Star Wars: 1313, a third-person action adventure game starring a bounty hunter stalking targets on the capital of the Republic, Coruscant. Billed as a "mature" Star Wars title, 1313 takes you deep into the seedy underworld of a densely populated planet, giving you access to an array of "exotic weaponry" in your quest to take down targets and "uncover the truth surrounding a criminal conspiracy."

STAR EX: Human Revolution?

more force unleashed? only instead as a bounty hunter?

Sorry but i'd like a continuation of the jedi knight series too... its almost been long enough that a reboot might be in order. or even a Jedi Knight series-esque style in the Old republic setting.

more force unleashed? only instead as a bounty hunter?

Sorry but i'd like a continuation of the jedi knight series too... its almost been long enough that a reboot might be in order. or even a Jedi Knight series-esque style in the Old republic setting.

After TFU2 it will be too soon if I EVER see another Force Unleashed game. As for Jedi Knight the best games in the series were made by Raven. Raven is little more than shell of it's former self now and I would never trust LucasArts to make a good one in-house. Let's let LucasArts make sequels to their mediocre titles like Bounty Hunter and not fuck up good series.

Not that optimistic about this title, but hey, at least it's not more Lego Star Wars.

Is this actually confirmed for PC or just consoles?

I rather if they made a Jedi Knight game, at least it was developed for PC back then and none of the generic console shooter bullshit today.

can we hunt jar jar binks? I will pay $100 just to teabag his stupid ass.

nice premise...hopefully the execution is just as good...any story set in the Star Wars universe has a lot of promise but it's all in the execution...making it 'mature' is definitely a step up for LucasArts...least we won't have to worry about E-Woks and Jar Jar type of characters

Shadows of the Empire v2.0 please. Loved that game.

That, Tie Fighter, and all of the JK games were really the best SW games ever made. I really like SW: Rebellion as well but I'm in the minority there.

Can't even begin to tell you how much I hate anything Star Wars related now. My friends and I used to be fans but it's just way too over done, over hyped. I also very seriously think this game will be thing new, fresh and innovative.

theyll find a way to screw it up. no more money from me on star wars games.

Sounds like they saw how everyone got excited over Prey 2 and wanted a piece of the possible pie.

You know,it does seem very similar to Prey 2,except that game does it right by going with a first person view. I just hope it actually gets released,it's been delayed once already and looks much better than 1313.

I am pretty disappointed by the 3rd person view. I get incredibly aggravated by that viewpoint.

I guess no one has played Uncharted series. They are really borrowing, ok stealing, from it. Drake in space many people are calling this game. Not saying that's a bad thing but doesn't feel fresh. I'm sure I'll still play it because more Uncharted in any form is a good thing :p

I guess no one has played Uncharted series. They are really borrowing, ok stealing, from it. Drake in space many people are calling this game. Not saying that's a bad thing but doesn't feel fresh. I'm sure I'll still play it because more Uncharted in any form is a good thing :p

i didnt play Uncharted :D

Not as if uncharted pioneered third person platform games....the 3d prince of persia games had athletic platform jumping and wall scaling refined well before the advent of the PS3.

Uncharted stole from Tomb Raider so whats the point?

Games "borrow" aspects from other games all the time: if you can borrow and improve that's great, if you're borrowing from greatness and don't screw it up then that's great as well.

I just want a good Star Wars game :) We haven't had one in a while.

Uncharted stole from Tomb Raider so whats the point?

I’ve been playing games since Zork, I get games “borrow”, that wasn’t my point. My point is they whole flow from cinematic to game is very Uncharted like. I’m just surprised to hear so many people acting like it’s new. Uncharted 2 is an amazing game, be a shame to pass it up.

Anyways I said I still play this if it is half as good as Uncharted series.

On a side note, Uncharted hardly borrows much from Tomb Raider. It steals more from Gears of War than Lara Croft.

I’ve been playing games since Zork, I get games “borrow”, that wasn’t my point. My point is they whole flow from cinematic to game is very Uncharted like. I’m just surprised to hear so many people acting like it’s new. Uncharted 2 is an amazing game, be a shame to pass it up.

Anyways I said I still play this if it is half as good as Uncharted series.

Agreed. All three games are awesome and unusually for sequels, each installment somehow keeps the quality up and arguably even improves on what came before it.

On a side note, Uncharted hardly borrows much from Tomb Raider.

And kicks it ass. Look at the forthcoming TR reboot game and tell which game made the impact and who's really going to be borrowing from who.

It steals more from Gears of War than Lara Croft.

I don't see how at all.

But anyways: Three awesome games. Naughty Dog games are worth owning a PS3 for.

this looks amazing to me. and its the first ever lucas arts game that is rated mature isnt it? niccccce maybe some twilek breasts are up in this one

I'm actually excited now. Sure to be disappointed, but still excited. I hope it has some amount of open-world to it. I also have a hard time believing this is going to be a current-gen console game?

The infamous, long-ago cancelled Star Wars 1313 has surfaced again, this time via a chunk of previously unseen gameplay footage...

Back