Star Citizen - media blowout, Chris Robert's new game

I only pledged to SC like 3 months ago, before that I was like the others calling it a complete scam, you can check my post history if you want. I don't white knight this game at all. It's missing so much shit that was promised YEARS ago, and I will never use the bullshit "well its aaalphaa" argument, because its been a fucking decade, and the game is advertised as playable NOW. It was stretch goaled into oblivion. Chris Roberts has a history of this shit and needs to be forced to step down to get actual progress out the door. Its got a ton of bugs. A lot of them you can work around, not many game breaking, but all annoying.

That said. I judge it on what is playable now. Last night a friend and myself ran a bunch of bunker missions in ArcCorp to raise rep with them, as I'm tired of the long flight in and out of atmosphere doing bunkers in Microtech. Friday night another friend and I were doing service beacons, then went asteroid mining for a while. A group and I went to Ghost Hollow and did PvP for a while locking it down. When solo I go exploring for hidden areas and caves, or do rescues of other players who have been incapacitated. Sometimes I'll salvage ships, solo or with a group. There is a LOT to do.
What can you do besides random activities? Is there a goal that you're trying to achieve? Does that goal have any impact on your character in the game aside from acquiring more "stuff?"
You just described at least 70% of games right now. Basically, any game that isn't narrative. Take your quote, apply it to GTAOnline. CoD. Fortnite. Diablo after campaign. Literally any MMO.
There are plenty of gameplay videos to peruse that show exactly what the state of the "game" is.
Here's the state of the game. If this is what you want the game to be.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53qGEaPRHCQ

There are plenty of gameplay videos to peruse that show exactly what the state of the "game" is. It's still no more than an experimental sandbox with a litany of technical issues, not to mention no structure that one could confuse with a game. What can you do besides random activities? Is there a goal that you're trying to achieve? Does that goal have any impact on your character in the game aside from acquiring more "stuff?"

Im not really sure what to tell you - as with most large open world, open ended games - there are quests you can do. Theres a few storylines around the verse that are 5-15 missions.

The bulk of the gameplay is, and will always be, using the mechanics provided in the game to play out your own events.... my org does 10+ events a week, helps host the Daymar Rally, etc etc.... I literally cant list all of the events we do, but incorporate all of the play loops and 50-100 people all have a great time for 2-4 hours, every night of the week.
SC is not an Elder Scrolls game. Its not intended to be a narrative driven game. That game is called Squadron 42, and is also not anywhere near release. But expecting the single player experience in an open framework world doesnt work well.

Dont expect SQ42 type gameplay and story from SC. They are different games and purposes.\

And again, the complaints are based from people wanting SC to be a different game than it is designed to be. You want a narrative story driven, play SQ42 when it is released. You want an open world sandbox, you play SC. Dont expect an open sandbox to hold your hand for every thing you can do.

Last edited:
I'm of the opinion you cannot convince the naysayers they are wrong and you cannot convince the yaysayers they are wrong. So I dont bother with either. Just my own opinion which doesn't matter to anyone but myself.

I'm at the point I'm excited for the wipe lol. Hopefully citcon has some good shit to show, that actually comes true.

3.20 been a bit of a shit show. Said they rushed it out to start work on the 3.20.x patches. Hopefully they come soon. Bringing a bunch of cool stuff

3.20 been a bit of a shit show. Said they rushed it out to start work on the 3.20.x patches. Hopefully they come soon. Bringing a bunch of cool stuff

*shrug* Ive had two play sessions, yesterday late evening and today mid afternoon, both ~3-5 hours long... on the same server, with zero issues. It honestly surprised me a bit. Done a little bit here and there aside from these two, but most are 20-40min bursts lol

Im not using the new stuff though, because thats just asking for trouble (New cargo related stuff, Hull C, etc). Doing deliveries, bounties, med beacons, the good ol' normal stuff has been amazingly smooth.

I've loaded my Carrack up with a C8R + Fury in the hangar and an ursa in the garage. I originally had the Fury in the garage. but realized with no effort at all the hangar is large enough to park and access both very comfortably. Allows use of the Fury both faster and with less effort - the garage is not very tall :p
Been flying the Carrack to general areas and then doing the missions locally with the snubs. Having a ball, scattered "stuff" around the carrack to make it feel more lived in and it has all persisted through logins and landings and quants and all, not even moving. Couple weapons and ammo scattered around, stuffed animals in random places, drinks or food here and there, other random decorations I have for some reason, etc

In general stability and established gameplay, this patch is shockingly solid.

ScreenShot-2023-09-26_15-22-59-882.jpg
ScreenShot-2023-09-26_15-23-06-24B.jpg

I did have a pretty awesome "Oh fuck how do I get out I dont want to die" moment.
Flying my Harbinger, fighting a player bounty in atmosphere ~4500m up. Workin em over, hes workin me. My shields are up, hull is in good condition the fucker comes in from above and gets.... something.... that detonates my power core. I dont know whether it was a missile or what, but since the shields on the vanguard are fore/aft and not bubble.. he managed to hit something proper good from above through the armor plate.
Everything goes out. It doesnt go dark though. Fire is spewing out of the control panel, lights around and flashing. Sparks and other fires around the cockpit. Ship is spinning, my only thought is "get the fuck out"
Hop out of seat, instantly slammed into the wall and bounced around the cockpit - duh, the grav gen is out without power, and the ship is also spinning like a fucking top. Vision starts to clear, the ship has settled into an upside down "leaf" fall. I get up and charge toward the rear.
Where the exit ramp is now above me, with no way in hell to get up through the opening if I can open it.
Went back into the main compartment of the harbinger, spun around looking for anything. "Aha!!! Ill get in the bed! maybe thatll do something somehow!" only for the remains of the craft to slam into the ground killing me :D

Last edited:
*shrug* Ive had two play sessions, yesterday late evening and today mid afternoon, both ~3-5 hours long... on the same server, with zero issues. It honestly surprised me a bit. Done a little bit here and there aside from these two, but most are 20-40min bursts lol

Im not using the new stuff though, because thats just asking for trouble (New cargo related stuff, Hull C, etc). Doing deliveries, bounties, med beacons, the good ol' normal stuff has been amazingly smooth.

I've loaded my Carrack up with a C8R + Fury in the hangar and an ursa in the garage. I originally had the Fury in the garage. but realized with no effort at all the hangar is large enough to park and access both very comfortably. Allows use of the Fury both faster and with less effort - the garage is not very tall :p
Been flying the Carrack to general areas and then doing the missions locally with the snubs. Having a ball, scattered "stuff" around the carrack to make it feel more lived in and it has all persisted through logins and landings and quants and all, not even moving. Couple weapons and ammo scattered around, stuffed animals in random places, drinks or food here and there, other random decorations I have for some reason, etc

In general stability and established gameplay, this patch is shockingly solid.

I did have a pretty awesome "Oh fuck how do I get out I dont want to die" moment.
Flying my Harbinger, fighting a player bounty in atmosphere ~4500m up. Workin em over, hes workin me. My shields are up, hull is in good condition the fucker comes in from above and gets.... something.... that detonates my power core. I dont know whether it was a missile or what, but since the shields on the vanguard are fore/aft and not bubble.. he managed to hit something proper good from above through the armor plate.
Everything goes out. It doesnt go dark though. Fire is spewing out of the control panel, lights around and flashing. Sparks and other fires around the cockpit. Ship is spinning, my only thought is "get the fuck out"
Hop out of seat, instantly slammed into the wall and bounced around the cockpit - duh, the grav gen is out without power, and the ship is also spinning like a fucking top. Vision starts to clear, the ship has settled into an upside down "leaf" fall. I get up and charge toward the rear.
Where the exit ramp is now above me, with no way in hell to get up through the opening if I can open it.
Went back into the main compartment of the harbinger, spun around looking for anything. "Aha!!! Ill get in the bed! maybe thatll do something somehow!" only for the remains of the craft to slam into the ground killing me :D

THat is awesome, sounds like a super fun fight. I've never had a module get popped yet, but I don't do much PvP at all.

Issues I've been running into mainly is hull scraping is nerfed to shit, took me near 40 minutes to scrape a cutty black in my reclaimer... and I got 4 boxes. The other thing thats been shitty is there is something going on with the carrack to where the framerate gets cut in half or more when in the cockpit, https://issue-council.robertsspaceindustries.com/projects/STAR-CITIZEN/issues/STARC-84206 contribute if you can haha.

The other annoyance is with the new larger boxes, Carrack is boned unless they make the cargo modules open up.

THat is awesome, sounds like a super fun fight. I've never had a module get popped yet, but I don't do much PvP at all.

Issues I've been running into mainly is hull scraping is nerfed to shit, took me near 40 minutes to scrape a cutty black in my reclaimer... and I got 4 boxes. The other thing thats been shitty is there is something going on with the carrack to where the framerate gets cut in half or more when in the cockpit, https://issue-council.robertsspaceindustries.com/projects/STAR-CITIZEN/issues/STARC-84206 contribute if you can haha.

The other annoyance is with the new larger boxes, Carrack is boned unless they make the cargo modules open up.

Im pretty sure the Carrack cargo does not open at all when on the ship, even when fully functioning as intended.
The three cargo bays are completely detachable and swappable module slots - you just drop the cargo bay to be filled up when that is functional. Until then, yeah, probably no chance to use anything but small ones.
I could be very wrong, I never actually went down into the cargo containers floor level to look around, but they look pretty solid to me and not designed to open anywhere.

Of course, once the bays are modular, you get the fun on what replacement modules they'll have. I never bothered to look into what options they have already talked about/confirmed for it.

I did all my work to live in my Carrack, I loaded it up, doing missions....
And I promptly exited my Fury while in atmo because "Oh Ill just float over to close the hangar door", without thinking that the very edge of atmo is still atmo.
I fell out and ever so slowly started to fall away from my ships.

Not the end of the world, yeah? Ill die, and respawn in the Carrack, thats the whole purpose of living out of it right? Can then fly down and get my stuff, oh yeah great!
No, my stoned ass panicked and Alt-F4d. Because "thatll save the gear im wearing! Ill wake up in the hospital still wearing it!"
And lose my stocked ships in the process as they were left unattended and despawned.

I quit, hung my head in shame, and have been sad about my stupidity ever since.

Im pretty sure the Carrack cargo does not open at all when on the ship, even when fully functioning as intended.
The three cargo bays are completely detachable and swappable module slots - you just drop the cargo bay to be filled up when that is functional. Until then, yeah, probably no chance to use anything but small ones.
I could be very wrong, I never actually went down into the cargo containers floor level to look around, but they look pretty solid to me and not designed to open anywhere.

Of course, once the bays are modular, you get the fun on what replacement modules they'll have. I never bothered to look into what options they have already talked about/confirmed for it.

I did all my work to live in my Carrack, I loaded it up, doing missions....
And I promptly exited my Fury while in atmo because "Oh Ill just float over to close the hangar door", without thinking that the very edge of atmo is still atmo.
I fell out and ever so slowly started to fall away from my ships.

Not the end of the world, yeah? Ill die, and respawn in the Carrack, thats the whole purpose of living out of it right? Can then fly down and get my stuff, oh yeah great!
No, my stoned ass panicked and Alt-F4d. Because "thatll save the gear im wearing! Ill wake up in the hospital still wearing it!"
And lose my stocked ships in the process as they were left unattended and despawned.

I quit, hung my head in shame, and have been sad about my stupidity ever since.

Oooh that sucks man. Always a pain in the ass resetting ships like the carrack.

Previous patch my A2 was loaded with my c8r, an ursa, a cyclone, and all gun racks filled, tons of ammo and med stuff in external storage. Only ship I wouldn't lend out lol

Still buggy as hell. Let me know when they fix some major issues and I'll return again. Hasn't been playable since 3.17

In an hour I completed two bounties.
I also spontaneously exploded leaving ArcCorp hanger in area 18.

Got a trespassing charge from the debris/my corpse falling through the ground and apparently crossing into "illegal territory".

Paid to get my ship back. Paid the fine for the trespassing.

Got my first bounty done - found out they remapped half the controls for the hell of it (WTF?). Hit z to freelook in quantum and promptly stood up and out of my ship - while still in quantum. That is the freelook button - it just bugged in the gladius apparently. Suicided.

Claimed gladius, took out the arrow. Got to my second and hit another trespassing bug, which resulted in me getting blown up in about 5 seconds from something with a FUCK load of a lot more power than my arrow had (since my gladius was still in claim status). BlackJack paid me - and then blew me up.

And with that, they sent me to Klesher.

D-. Would not play 3.20. Let me know when someone hits chris roberts with a used dildo till he starts patching bugs and stops fucking around.

edit: Forgot the explosion from hitting a floating mattress in the hanger in arccorp too. A second time.

Oh, and so I went back in. Got stopped for police scans 5 times. Failed a contract because - yup, once again, trespassing - in NINE TAILS territory.

This is actually the worst patch I've ever seen from CIG. Not sure what that moron is doing over there, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't involve making a game right now.

Stop wasting time with shitty cons and get back to programming folks.

Getting ready to play this again. What kind of controller setup do you guys recommend?

Getting ready to play this again. What kind of controller setup do you guys recommend?
Dual sticks is the recommended setup, some people use an omni throttle for the left hand.

Pedals are good as well if you don’t want to have one of your movement controls on a twist axis.

Most recent run - got 4 bounties. Everything was working perfect.
On the 5th, I spontaneously exploded - but my debris took out the enemy, so it counted.

Most recent run - got 4 bounties. Everything was working perfect.
On the 5th, I spontaneously exploded - but my debris took out the enemy, so it counted.

haha, nice. I'm just running some drugs in the c2 right now since hull scraping is broken and wave based bunkers aren't spawning.

I know 3.21 is in the PTU, and it fixes this shit, but I'm nearly 100% sure its gonna be held until citcon which sucks

Im just coming to chime in that i've taken a break since 3.18, my scorpius is resting in a hanger collecting dust. All this pyro talk has me hyped though. I'm ready to dust off my HOSAS and come back.

Some of the stuff in 3.21 PTU is exciting. It’s super optimistic but if the replication layer testing goes well they might have static server meshing in evocati testing by the end of the year I imagine.

Some of the stuff in 3.21 PTU is exciting. It’s super optimistic but if the replication layer testing goes well they might have static server meshing in evocati testing by the end of the year I imagine.
lets hope. And I use that word hope loosely. I also want to find a org that fits my style and I feel thats what ive been missing since i was playing. Im waiting for citizencon b4 reinstalling

lets hope. And I use that word hope loosely. I also want to find a org that fits my style and I feel thats what ive been missing since i was playing. Im waiting for citizencon b4 reinstalling

I'll get my org to fit in your style, may only need a little lube ;)

Love seeing all my [H] family coming back. my in game is rg_Mekanic if anyone ever wants to team up for anything. I'm shit at PvP dogfighting, but down for antything else really.

With SC, I feel you either go all or nothing - a minimum of two sticks, or stick to kb/m as they are incredibly well refined in this game for controls. Theres really no benefit to going a single stick or a stick/throttle over kb/m unless you just prefer to use them. For ease of play and what not, I find myself using KB/M occasionally when I want to go do something simple and dont want to drag the sticks out.

My Virpil stick is out for delivery today, have a WarBRD-D base and Constellation ALPHA Prime (R) grip. Very excited to get home from work and try it. Depending how much I like it will dictate the speed with which I replace my left stick :p

With SC, I feel you either go all or nothing - a minimum of two sticks, or stick to kb/m as they are incredibly well refined in this game for controls. Theres really no benefit to going a single stick or a stick/throttle over kb/m unless you just prefer to use them. For ease of play and what not, I find myself using KB/M occasionally when I want to go do something simple and dont want to drag the sticks out.

My Virpil stick is out for delivery today, have a WarBRD-D base and Constellation ALPHA Prime (R) grip. Very excited to get home from work and try it. Depending how much I like it will dictate the speed with which I replace my left stick :p
Agreed. KB/M works well once you're used to it and remap a few things to fit your style. Dual stick also works great. HOTAS is ... weird. 3d movement and all - it's not an airplane.

Buddy brought to my attention yesterday that there is the F8C event in game with some tickets randomly scattered in loot that give you a 1 day free rental and the opportunity to buy the ship on the store.
I got home, *first thing I opened* had my F8C gold ticket in it! Went and traded it in, unlocked the purchase on the store, will be buying the warbond later today!

I never expected to own an F8C until the game was live someday. Was going to melt some stuff to buy the credit version, but I wont ever get rid of the F8, and its not able to be CCUd to, so figure its worth the expense to get the greatest fighter ever with LTI through warbond instead.

Buddy brought to my attention yesterday that there is the F8C event in game with some tickets randomly scattered in loot that give you a 1 day free rental and the opportunity to buy the ship on the store.
I got home, *first thing I opened* had my F8C gold ticket in it! Went and traded it in, unlocked the purchase on the store, will be buying the warbond later today!

I never expected to own an F8C until the game was live someday. Was going to melt some stuff to buy the credit version, but I wont ever get rid of the F8, and its not able to be CCUd to, so figure its worth the expense to get the greatest fighter ever with LTI through warbond instead.
Ooh. Shiny.

Ya I was pretty happy about that as well, I didn’t expect to get one until SQ42 released.

Glad you were able to get your F8C! I admit its...lets say controversial to say the least. I have no problem with the event, but I am very annoyed at the new exclusive skins (particularly the one for the Platinum tickets, which are seemingly going mostly to streamers. Let the Platinum ticket just be a free LTI F8C and that would solve a lot of the issues) and some other issues of frustration with how it is handled. I've always been an advocate for how especially early on Star Citizen was against exclusivity/FOMO nonsense typical in many item mall/gacha MMOs. Even the cosmetics were made available in game in many cases, with very few exceptions. However, there are some notably issues and I'm worried the longer things go on the more people who lack Roberts' VISION(TM) will try to push typical FOMO cosmetic sale monetization.

Even someone with the Executive Edition skin (at the moment, 15K+ backed) should expect that players will be able to unlock it in game (albeit through a level of difficulty to make it warranted, such as completing SQ42 on hard which unlocks a mission chain in SC after you reach max faction with the manufacturer Anvil, which when completely will grant you the EE livery kit in thanks), as I advocate. Not only making the F8C available now to current players, but with several exclusive skins - including one that even the people who spent a fortune apparently don't get - needs to be resolved by at very least a clear statement that the Exec Edition and Stormfire skins will be available otherwise in the game post launch, and/or during other events. It would also help to make those available to existing backers/owners who have the EE to pick up the Stormfire for a pittance if they wish it. There's a lot of frustration from all sides with a sort of incomplete setup that neither validates extremely rare exclusivity predicated on big spending or event only, nor is it clear that all of these parameters will be available openly either currently or in time. It seems there are several compromises that would make the vast majority happy, but I guess we'llsee how things evolve.

Keep in mind that as far as the ship alone is concerned, it will still be unlockable for SQ42 completion according to the FAQ, so that has not changed. The real issue is more about the varied cosmetics and their availability or lack thereof.

Last edited:
Glad you were able to get your F8C! I admit its...lets say controversial to say the least. I have no problem with the event, but I am very annoyed at the new exclusive skins (particularly the one for the Platinum tickets, which are seemingly going mostly to streamers. Let the Platinum ticket just be a free LTI F8C and that would solve a lot of the issues) and some other issues of frustration with how it is handled. I've always been an advocate for how especially early on Star Citizen was against exclusivity/FOMO nonsense typical in many item mall/gacha MMOs. Even the cosmetics were made available in game in many cases, with very few exceptions. However, there are some notably issues and I'm worried the longer things go on the more people who lack Roberts' VISION(TM) will try to push typical FOMO cosmetic sale monetization.

Even someone with the Executive Edition skin (at the moment, 15K+ backed) should expect that players will be able to unlock it in game (albeit through a level of difficulty to make it warranted, such as completing SQ42 on hard which unlocks a mission chain in SC after you reach max faction with the manufacturer Anvil, which when completely will grant you the EE livery kit in thanks), as I advocate. Not only making the F8C available now to current players, but with several exclusive skins - including one that even the people who spent a fortune apparently don't get - needs to be resolved by at very least a clear statement that the Exec Edition and Stormfire skins will be available otherwise in the game post launch, and/or during other events. It would also help to make those available to existing backers/owners who have the EE to pick up the Stormfire for a pittance if they wish it. There's a lot of frustration from all sides with a sort of incomplete setup that neither validates extremely rare exclusivity predicated on big spending or event only, nor is it clear that all of these parameters will be available openly either currently or in time. It seems there are several compromises that would make the vast majority happy, but I guess we'llsee how things evolve.

Keep in mind that as far as the ship alone is concerned, it will still be unlockable for SQ42 completion according to the FAQ, so that has not changed. The real issue is more about the varied cosmetics and their availability or lack thereof.

Thats far too much thought and care put by people into cosmetics.
I imagined there would be an uproar from the people who got it with the high level concierge solely on the fact that it went from something only they had at the moment and others would have to earn down the line to everyone being able to get it with no effort.
But to be angry over cosmetics and such, wtf lol

The SC community never ceases to amaze me, for good or worse.

Edit - dont get me wrong, if I can pick up a limited cosmetic and I like it, I will - but I dont care about it before and after, nor do I care if one is released that I can never get. I am building a very nice ILW skin set though? lol

I got my golden ticket, didn't get to fly it too much before the rental ended, and apparently you can only rent it one time which is a bummer.

Its a mean ship thats fo sho. And I don't have a combat pledge. However I'm very on the fence. I do not PvP, and I'm really wondering how effective it will be after armor mechanics are put into the game. Will it be better to have larger guns?

I've been waiting for this game for 10 years! I see a forum post or article and I'm reminded about it. I get excited all over again and go see where it's at. Today it is still in alpha and still not completed... Guess I'll be reminded in another year or two and I'll check again. :arghh:

I got my golden ticket, didn't get to fly it too much before the rental ended, and apparently you can only rent it one time which is a bummer.

Its a mean ship thats fo sho. And I don't have a combat pledge. However I'm very on the fence. I do not PvP, and I'm really wondering how effective it will be after armor mechanics are put into the game. Will it be better to have larger guns?

Heres the thing..... against light or medium targets, you arent going to outdo the raw DPS, and most of those targets are not going to have armor thick enough for it to make a meaningful difference.
The F8C is an anti-fighter heavy fighter - its not for hard hitting penetrating attacks on heavy armor - thats what things like the Vanguard are for with the S5, as s5 is the first size for heavy ship weapons - there is a massive damage difference between s4 and 5 weapons.
Against a heavier armored target like a Harbinger for example, the F8C has more than enough raw output and enough penetration as well as maneuverability that it should cripple all but the most protected sections, able to disable the ship with ease. And you, ideally, would not be using an F8C against anything heavier than another heavy fighter like the vanguard in its designed role as a superiority fighter.

Think of the F8C as the HH of fighters, Its primary place is trouncing other fighters, not poking the big boys. Its supposed to stay near your big ships and protect them in large battles, or seek out enemy fighters doing the same.

In the game as it is today without full armor, the F8C can easily kill anything and everything without much effort, just increasing time as the enemy gets bigger. Still not unduly long, as the 8-10 guns on it outputs so much its near equal/above to a vanguard in damage if not penetration

Last edited:
Heres the thing..... against light or medium targets, you arent going to outdo the raw DPS, and most of those targets are not going to have armor thick enough for it to make a meaningful difference.
The F8C is an anti-fighter heavy fighter - its not for hard hitting penetrating attacks on heavy armor - thats what things like the Vanguard are for with the S5, as s5 is the first size for heavy ship weapons - there is a massive damage difference between s4 and 5 weapons.
Against a heavier armored target like a Harbinger for example, the F8C has more than enough raw output and enough penetration as well as maneuverability that it should cripple all but the most protected sections, able to disable the ship with ease. And you, ideally, would not be using an F8C against anything heavier than another heavy fighter like the vanguard in its designed role as a superiority fighter.

Think of the F8C as the HH of fighters, Its primary place is trouncing other fighters, not poking the big boys. Its supposed to stay near your big ships and protect them in large battles, or seek out enemy fighters doing the same.

In the game as it is today without full armor, the F8C can easily kill anything and everything without much effort, just increasing time as the enemy gets bigger. Still not unduly long, as the 8-10 guns on it outputs so much its near equal/above to a vanguard in damage if not penetration
This. Flew it a bit today - thing handles like a damned dream. It's truly a the fighter-killer, and will irritate the shit out of bigger things with that many guns on it. If you want to kill bigger targets, get a Vanguard - Warden or Harbinger equipped right will do the job - this is for smacking around anything its size or smaller. I'm actually impressed that they gave it a clearly defined niche that it not only fits into from a design perspective, but also from an actual functionality perspective. Seriously considering.

So the Kickstarter ended in 2012, but they haven't shipped out any of the physical backer rewards 11 years later? But have opened a store and sell new merch?

Do I have that correct? o_O

So that seems pretty shitty. Thanks for confirming!

Thats nice, thanks for your observation. Nobody else in the history of this thread has made such an observation, oh man I must re-evaluate my entire life now.

What have I done?!

Back