Stack of Wiis spotted at Baltimore Best Buy.

mentok1982

Supreme [H]ardness
I was at the Security Best Buy today during lunch picking up a copy of 300 on HD DVD and I
noticed a stack of 11 Wiis in a cage in the video game section. A 50 year old lady bought two,
so now there are 9 Wiis left.

If you are in the area and you still needs a Wii, go get 'em!

Security Blvd MD (Store 282)
1701 Belmont Ave
Baltimore, MD 21244
Phone: 410-281-1900
Hours: Mon-Sat 10:00am-9:00pm
Sun 11:00am-7:00pm

Not bad. I saw like two or 3 in the local Walmart in my area. They are starting to become more availbile now that mostly everyone has one :).

I went to about 6 places and none of them had any. The day before, I had gone to Walmart and they didn't have any, so I decided to stop in again to see if they got a shipment, and they got 2 in that morning, so I got 1 :)

Craigslist has a ton for less than retail :D

I got one with 3 controllers+Numbucks, MP8, Wario Ware, Wii Sports & Zelda for $385.

:p

How is Mario Party 8? It got less than stellar reviews.

It is CRAPtastic, haha. The graphics seem to be from the N64 era of consoles (if not worse) and the implementation of the controller is horrible..it barely works half the time.:mad:
I and 3 of my friends have tried to play the game on 5 different occasions but become either frustrated or bored within 20-30 minutes every single time.

I am selling it for $30 bucks if you want it? hahaha. Great sales pitch eh?

If you wanna get a sweet party game, I recommend Warioware Smooth Moves. I just got it tonight, and man is it crazy!

Back