SSD, Motherboard, or Win 7 x64 problems, BSOD and boot (0xc000000e)

|Tch0rT|

[H]ard|Gawd
Rig is in my sig. Lately when I reboot I get a 0xc000000e error regarding something changing on a drive in my system/boot error. I've swapped the Sata ports around a bit and I still get the error from time to time. I have to actually disconnect the power for about 30 sec to get Win 7 x64 to boot.

Sometimes while watching a video or playing a game I'll get a BSOD with Kernal In Page Error, it creates a dump file and reboots. Usually to end up with the 0xc000000e error.

So I've went and checked Windows Event Viewer and I've found a ton of these Errors:

The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Ide\IdePort1
The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 (Harddisk0 is my OCZ SSD)
The shadow copies of volume C: were aborted because of an IO failure on volume C:
The device \Device\Scsi\JRAID1 is not ready for access yet

So is my motherboard or SSD taking a shit on me? Has my the boot portion of my Win 7 become corrupt and needs a fresh install again? Could it be my GTX470 overheating stuff, I've been meaning to get a new case like a Silverstone Raven RV02 or Fortress FT02 since this CM Centurian 5 just can't exhaust enough heat with the 470? CPU idles around 40c stock (not on an O/C at the moment). The GTX470 idles around 48c with a overclock of 690/1380//1650 @ .975v.

Anyone with any ideas?

Thanks!

You installed with AHCI?

Originally no I didn't cuz I didn't know you're supposed to turn AHCI on with the motherboard first then do a new install. I did the changing of the registry value tweak to turn on Win 7 support of AHCI without reinstalling and it wouldn't boot. Somehow I eventually got it to boot with AHCI on in the motherboard and Win 7 (it will also boot with with AHCI off on the motherboard). Hmmm, maybe that's part of the problem...

That was my guess.. If your going to reinstall anyway I would try it to the ssd 1st with AHCI on fromt he start. Also make sure 1st thing you do is install the most up to date chipset/controller drivers once windows boots the 1st time.

Back