SRBase -- Rebirther is currently in the hospital

Yeah...I believe he said that he had a stroke. Hoping he can recover quick.

Wishing Rebirther speedy recovery.

Hopefully he can train someone to back him up on this project or maybe if this project is of any interest to PG group.

Wishing Rebirther speedy recovery.

Hopefully he can train someone to back him up on this project or maybe if this project is of any interest to PG group.
PG already does SR work. I think they just do different ranges or correspond with Rebirther to prevent overlap.

1713887573602.png

1713887616571.png

Found it. He had posted it in the Gridcoin Discord server.

PG already does SR work. I think they just do different ranges or correspond with Rebirther to prevent overlap.
Same can be said about PG group which doesn't duplicate what GIMPs is doing now. At least all of these groups complement each other when it comes to prime and/or prime pattern searches.

At one time there was some hostility in the GIMPs forums towards PG. I don't recall if it involved anyone with the group in general there or if it was just the "community" at GIMPs but years back there was an attitude that PG was "stealing" projects away. However, later relations definitely were ironed out as they have a very good working relationship with other math gurus out there. I don't think there is any relationship to prevent duplication of results from that Prime generating crypto coin though. I could be wrong as I haven't kept up with it all.

Back