SP's FS/FT: AM3 Motherboard, SSD, 670 GTX, 680 GTX, Other GPUS + more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steampunk

Limp Gawd
READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BEFORE CONTACTING ME

NOTES:

Payment accepted - PayPal non CC payment.Amazon Payments.

Shipping - Will ship to continental US only. Buyer pays all shipping costs. I will not ship before payment.

Prices - are OBO unless stated as FIRM in the description. Will offer discounts if multiple items are purchased.

Product condition - Physical and functional condition of the product are stated in the product description unless otherwise noted.

Trades - I conduct trades by selling you my item at a "trade price" on paypal with the agreement that you will sell me your item at the agreed "trade price." After you get my item, I'll buy yours at the agreed trade price. Upon my payment you have 24 hrs to send your item. EX: You send me $10 via paypal, i send you MY "X" within 24 hours of payment. After you get "X" I send you the same $10 back to your paypal account and then you send me product "Y" within 24 hours. CTRL+F IWF to skip to items wanted for trade

For sale/trade

AM3+ MOBO - MSI 890FXA-GD70, SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 90gb , Case - Nook Color Patterson Leather and Suede Case, Phone - OG droid.

Please read below for pics and details of the items.

MOBO:
The MSI 890FXA-GD70 mobo has a millitary grade design and is one the of the highest rated AMD3+ motherboards. All this plus it has what's left of a 3 year manufacturer warranty left on it. The unit is about 6 month's old and is in like new condition. It's fully functional with little to no wear. It's only niggle is one of the PCIe release tabs came off. It doesn't affect the slot's performance and you can put it back on if you so desire. It's never been overclocked.
PRICE - $120 OBO Shipped

MOTHERBOARD Pics:

RESERVED:

XXX -
PRICE for XXX $X OBO shiped

RESERVED:

XXXX

680 GTX Coming soon maybe.

PRICE - $XXX shipped

Nook Color Patterson Case

The Nook Color Patterson case features italian leather and suede. It's in good shape and served my Nook well during their time together.
PRICE - $15 shipped FIRM

Nook Pics:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/paterson-quote-cover-in-indigo/19952431

MISC

Droid A855 (Original Droid) - Phone has lived in a case and screen protector for it's life and is great physical condition with light wear and tear in the areas that the case doesn't cover. The unit has a clean ESN, receives text and phone calls. The backlight works on the screen BUT the screen DOES NOT display anything. It's just black. According to my research it needs a new digitalizer of which can be bought on ebay. Unit is great for repair or parts.
PRICE - $30 OBO shipped

Items wanted for trade IWF

Please offer only the items listed below. I will consider immediate upgrades of the items I'm looking for though.

1. SSD - Samsung 830 256GB SSD
2. SSD - Crucial M4 256GB SSD

LINKS:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130274&Tpk=MSI 890FXA-GD70

HEATWAVE

Last edited:
ASUS GTX 670 DC2 TOP pics posted :D

EDIT: GTX 670 Sold locally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back