splinter cell 12.99

Insert random DRM comment here..

lol that's funny because it seems lately everybody has been crying about that... because it's those 10 dollar games that otherwise never would have been purchased that need to be installed time and time again and time again

i have the digital version of this game, its a pretty fun game. and is a good deal at this price. only thing that sucks is when my internet drops.

lol that's funny because it seems lately everybody has been crying about that... because it's those 10 dollar games that otherwise never would have been purchased that need to be installed time and time again and time again

You're confusing activation limits with a DRM that demands a constant internet connection even for single player. This makes the game no good for some buyers, and it should at least be stated up front by the pub before some waste their money.

Nevermind that it can lead to severe annoyance for anyone. Test Drive Unlimited at one time was notorious for losing connection with the servers. There was nothing like doing an hr-long SP mission, just to have it lose connection with the server at the 50-min mark and have it immediately end your mission for no good reason thanks to this. I believe Assassin's Creed (2?) also suffered from this.

Besides, once it reaches bargain bin prices, if someone was going to pirate it, wouldn't they have already done so? By that point some pubs are already increasing/removing the activation limits.

WTF SO I can't play this game if I don't have INTERNET connection? I pay $100 a month for my cable(tv,pc,etc) and in the summer months I turn if off because I spend most of the time outside.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

WTF SO I can't play this game if I don't have INTERNET connection? I pay $100 a month for my cable(tv,pc,etc) and in the summer months I turn if off because I spend most of the time outside.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Then you should be fine since you will be outside anyway. Like you're really going to be playing this game 6 months from now if you buy it today.

Quit bitching like little girls. Don't like it, then don't buy it.

I did. You can add it as a non steam game, you just have to have it point to the .exe

I was asking if the key could be activated on steam. I don't want yet another download service to worry about.

Back