Speeds showing stable but streaming extremely slow

DRJ1014

Supreme [H]ardness
Ok guys so this has been my problem for about 5 months now. Some days are better than others but its pretty much all still there.

Currently have AT&T Elite @ 6Mbps.

Going into the home portal it shows that I am receiving and sending the speeds I should. Doing a speedtest.net most of the time shows I am getting the speeds I should. After doing all these tests, running male-ware, anti virus etc and all coming up clean.

Currently on my network there is only 2 computers. My computer upstairs in my room running off 50 feet of network cable and downstairs is my grandmas computer with the AT&T Gateway modem/router right next to it (Unable to have the modem upstairs with me as my room has a private phone line) I have filters on all the phone lines.

I only seem to have problems with streaming videos (Youtube, Day9, Break, etc) the only streaming I do not have problems with is Netflix.

Some days I can just restart the modem and all the streaming sites will work just fine but other times it will take 3 min to watch a 1 min and 30 second youtube video. Currently I am having this problem.

My computer is the only computer on at the moment and I have restarted the modem already and still having extremely slow loading times.

Websites seem to load just fine, could be a little faster but im not worried about it.

I have called AT&T multiple times in the past and they always give me the same answer, that its not on their end that its showing im receiving the max speeds I am paying for and if I want someone to come out and take a look that its going to cost me... such crap.

Both computers are running Windows 7 Home Premium, are up to date and running Malwarebytes and Microsoft Security Essentials.

I have been out of the loop for such a long time now that I feel so retarded when trying to figure this stuff out now.

Anyone have any input on my issue?

Cliffs:
AT&T 6mbps down
Streaming sites load extremely slow (1 min 30 sec youtube video taking 3 min to watch)
Computers clean and up to date
AT&T support not helping

Back