Speaker system to stream files from computer (mp3) or online streams

I'd like to get some inexpensive speaker system that I can play audio files from my computer, either MP3's or things like podcasts/youtube streams or somethign like IHeartRadio.

I personally don't like wifi or bluetooth, but have a router that supports it.

If it can connect to a smartphone either by USB port or BT/wifi, that would be great as I have an extra smartphone i can use for this alone.

Does anyone have any suggestions for something like this? I'd like to keep the price fairly low ($20 would be great if it's some cheap crappy item as I'm not going to use it very often) or whatever you know of would be fine as well.

I'd like to get some inexpensive speaker system that I can play audio files from my computer, either MP3's or things like podcasts/youtube streams or somethign like IHeartRadio.

I personally don't like wifi or bluetooth, but have a router that supports it.

If it can connect to a smartphone either by USB port or BT/wifi, that would be great as I have an extra smartphone i can use for this alone.

Does anyone have any suggestions for something like this? I'd like to keep the price fairly low ($20 would be great if it's some cheap crappy item as I'm not going to use it very often) or whatever you know of would be fine as well.

1. Find a Bluetooth speaker around $3.50-20.00.
  2. Profit.

Back