Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS Platinum $114.99

OMFG OMFG OMFG!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM BUY.COM!!! They have been rated by resellerratings.com with a 3.43...there are some negative reviews that involve rebates too...this offer is TOO good to be true...and they send out your address and credit card info and do other evil stuff...buy at your own risk...just read the first 3 pages of the following link...it's amazing that creative would work with a company that doesn't care about its customers...THANX
C'YA ?:-D

LINKY

wow, that surprises me. I have bought a few things from them and never had a problem. I will be careful now. Man a large company and all. Well they have to make the buck somewhere. Even if it is by not sending out the rebates. haha

Damn, if it wasn't for the rebate - and the track record on RR of not sending the packing slip to get the rebate, it would be a great deal. Oh well - anyone know if another retail would pricematch somehow?

I remember years ago I had problems with buy.com.. back when 32 meg video cards were top of the line, I ordered one from them and I had countless problems.

I'd order from someone else

I always thought buy.com was a good store. I've only ordered from them about 3-4 times, but I've never had any problems whatsoever.

They used to be decent, but my opinion of them has changed severely. They are now looked at as a LAST resort. After looking at thier RR, I will probably just forget about them altogether...

I'll tell you how it goes I just ordered one... you can't beat that sound for a HTPC or even just my gaming system.... I want to put it in a SFF but no room for the IO panel for the remote.. how sad.. maybe i can rig it up somehow... anyways.. thanks for the find... I don't know about the dealer but its like 70$ more everywhere else and I needed some good sounds from my system.... PLUS I get rainbow 6! which I've wanted for awhile but never want to fit the bill for software... thanks much for the lead...

Back