Something to laugh at

LittleMe

2[H]4U
bjorn3d.com/Material/ReviewImages/X1000/kvave.jpg
Edit: You have to copy and paste, they don't allow linking, sorry.

The banner on the right side where it says:
"Future Technology
Available Now."

I thought it was a crackup when I saw it. That is all.

the only reason you find it funny is because you hate ATi. Any normal person would not really find that funny.

Ah, but your wrong, I'm actually thinking about picking up an x1800xt crossfire setup when they do come out.

Big Fat Duck said:
the only reason you find it funny is because you hate ATi. Any normal person would not really find that funny.

I find it funny...cuz yeah I kinda hate ATi...stupid bunch of Canucks... ;)

While all of you nerds argue about the banner, I can't stop myself from staring at the hot chick holding a naked X1800XT. I think that's hawt, but I guess I'm just that nerdish. ;) Did you all forget that it's okay to look at GIRLS? :p

PS. I hope that's a girl (you can't see much, but the eyeshadow is what tells me "girl"), otherwise I'm going to feel hella gay. But the confused look kinda backs it up, too.

i don't know, i saw alot of items on the ATI card that i was really interested in

i'm happy that the list of extra's goes all the way down to the x1300

You can only see the side of her face. Wtf...she could be fucking hideous when she turn's to look at you..deng..
but..

My girl's hotter.

She's going to be holding my negged x1800xt. Actually fuck that. She ain't touching that piece.

It may get c00ties and blow up.

LoLzzzzzz

:mad:

Nope. Look at the wrists, no "cankle-style" wrists there...and she looks very euro/canadian (idunno to me they both have a similar" look"), and I think it looks like she has silver hair? That and her facial lines all consist of a "I'm not a fat girl" exterior. I'd throw down money right now to say she's hawt. :D Hands down.

And ur girlfriend can't compete until she's holding a similar piece of uber.

You can't see enough of that chick to make a good call. But it does kind of look like she has a bigger belly than she does boobs which is not good.

LittleMe said:
You can't see enough of that chick to make a good call. But it does kind of look like she has a bigger belly than she does boobs which is not good.
I refuse to believe such lies. She's just wearing a baggy sweatshirt. :(

tsuehpsyde said:
Nope. Look at the wrists, no "cankle-style" wrists there...and she looks very euro/canadian (idunno to me they both have a similar" look"), and I think it looks like she has silver hair? That and her facial lines all consist of a "I'm not a fat girl" exterior. I'd throw down money right now to say she's hawt. :D Hands down.

And ur girlfriend can't compete until she's holding a similar piece of uber.
look a little closer, she looks black to me. light skinned black woman. still looks attractive.

The guy wouldn't be out of his seat right up on her if she were bad looking.

I can see the pickup line now: "You ever see a naked vid card before?"

serbiaNem said:
The guy wouldn't be out of his seat right up on her if she were bad looking.

I can see the pickup line now: "You ever see a naked vid card before?"
Bada bing! Another point I forgot to make. :D And black? Iunno, but I'm not racist so either way, I don't care.

As for the humor, its mildly amusing...

more importantly, tsuehpsyde i agree fully. That chick is hot as a mother fucker. I think she is half black...and sexy as hell. She may have a little meat down below, but that shits cool with me...

lol imagine if she ever saw this page. a bunch of geeks with an internet crush on some girl you can barely see. kinda creepy really, but she is HOT!!

:eek:

HighwayAssassins said:
As for the humor, its mildly amusing...

more importantly, tsuehpsyde i agree fully. That chick is hot as a mother fucker. I think she is half black...and sexy as hell. She may have a little meat down below, but that shits cool with me...

lol imagine if she ever saw this page. a bunch of geeks with an internet crush on some girl you can barely see. kinda creepy really, but she is HOT!!

:eek:
Yes, but I was the first one to adore her, so I totally get dibs if she reads this. :D

Booby McNipples said:
Ha ha! "Stop it corn, you're killing me!" ;)
Haha, that made me laugh. :p

tsuehpsyde said:
While all of you nerds argue about the banner, I can't stop myself from staring at the hot chick holding a naked X1800XT. I think that's hawt, but I guess I'm just that nerdish. ;) Did you all forget that it's okay to look at GIRLS? :p

PS. I hope that's a girl (you can't see much, but the eyeshadow is what tells me "girl"), otherwise I'm going to feel hella gay. But the confused look kinda backs it up, too.

The "hot chick" must be hidden somewhere in the pic. I see no "hot chicks". :eek:

tsuehpsyde said:
Yes, but I was the first one to adore her, so I totally get dibs if she reads this. :D
Fair enough...but i get sloppy seconds.

Joe Fristoe said:
The "hot chick" must be hidden somewhere in the pic. I see no "hot chicks". :eek:
dude she is right there being hot...wtf?

Big Fat Duck said:

its old tech and its not even avalible yet

now is that not funny?

More sad than funny.

Future Technology Available Now = Last years technology available next year (maybe)

SM3.0 Done Right = SM3.0 Almost done.

Crossfire = Misfire

Saying anything negative about ATI = rabid NVIDIA funboi

Joke = :D

PRIME1 said:
More sad than funny.

Future Technology Available Now = Last years technology available next year (maybe)

SM3.0 Done Right = SM3.0 Almost done.

Crossfire = Misfire

Saying anything negative about ATI = rabid NVIDIA funboi

Joke = :D

hahaha thats good...and so true.

Damn thats funny and sad on ati's part :p

Back